Chapter 23: The Rain

ابدأ من البداية

Billy held himself up over me with one hand, showing me how strong he really was as he used his free hand to pull his own boxers down. I kissed him roughly, anxious for what was about to happen next. His hand ran up my leg all the way up to my thigh where he pushed my legs apart and entered me. I broke the kiss and gasped loudly. Billy stared down at me with a wild smirk across his face. His pace started slow and hard making me moan lots and dig into the top his shoulders. All that did though was cause him to pick up his pace, moving into me hard and fast.

My nails clawed into his skin all the way down his back, most definitely leaving marks. Billy grunted and held me closer, moving into me deeper and harder than he already was going. I continued to dig my nails into the skin on Billy's back while he kissed and sucked on my skin on my neck and chest area. His hand was squeezing my thigh as our hips rocked together. The headboard of the bed was slamming against the wall every time Billy moved into me roughly.

"Billy!" I cried out.

My body became tense and I knew that I was about to reach my limit. Billy crashed his lips over mine, faintly silencing my moans and whimpers. I gritted my teeth and dug my nails as deep as I could into his skin and clawed his from his shoulder blades down his back. My legs trembled under him and I pulled my face away from his, letting out the loudest moan/whimper I possibly could have as my orgasm hit me.

Billy grinned slyly in satisfaction as I leaned my head back against the pillow and tried to regain my normal breathing pattern. I was restless to say the least while he kept going. He grunted slightly and scrunched his brow, his fingers digging into my skin as his grip around my thigh tightened. There was something about the way he moved into me harder than he ever had that told me he hit his limit as well.

I exhaled a shaky breathe and Billy rested his forehead against mine, our bodies still pressed against each other's, slightly clammy from a thin layer of sweat. The cold air blowing in from the rain and wind that I was once complaining about earlier, was now relaxing and cooling our warm bodies off.

Billy kissed my forehead softly, "Still cold?"

"No, smart ass." I giggled, rolling my eyes.

Billy smirked at me as he climbed off of me and pulled his boxers back on. He raised his arms up and stretched before sitting back down on the edge of the bed and turning on the small lamp on the night stand. He squinted his eyes from the sudden light as he reached for his cigarettes and lighter. I just laid there in pure bliss for a moment and listened to the sound of the flame from Billy's lighter light the end of his cigarette and the sound of Billy exhaling smoke from his mouth.

I stared up at the ceiling and smiled warmly. For the first time, regardless of everything that's occurred since I moved here, I was genuinely happy. Most people would call me crazy for saying this, but I truly feel the safest when I'm in Billy's presence. I know who he is and what he is and yet I still don't care. I love him, truly and unconditionally. I've never been in love before... sure, I've had other boyfriends but I've never been "in love" until now. Maybe that's why I'm often questioning my sanity when it comes to the choices I make but regardless, I know what I want... and that's Billy.

"Did I do that?!" I asked, staring at Billy's clawed up back.

Billy stared back at me from over his shoulder, exhaling smoke through his nose, "Yeah. Ya did."

"I'm sorry..." I winced, sitting up. "Does it hurt?"

Billy let out a faint laugh and shook his head slightly, "No Amber."

"It looks like you got attacked by Freddy Krueger." I stated, carefully wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my chin on his shoulder.

I stared up at Billy who staring back at me, "I love ya." He said softly.

"I love you too, Billy." I whispered, butterflies fluttering around in my stomach.

Billy looked away from me and stared down at floor, flicking ash off his cigarette into the ashtray on the night stand. I watched as he squinted his eyes and held the cigarette up to his lips again, his cheeks sucking in as he inhaled another long drag off of his smoke. He sighed, smoke slowly leaving his mouth as he did so. I could tell he was in deep thought about something and wasn't telling me what it was that was bothering him. It didn't take a genius to know that Billy's bothered about beating the shit out of his own baby brother tonight. I knew Billy wouldn't open up to me anyway so I didn't even bother trying to pry.

"Can you pass me those t3's please?" I asked softly.

Billy nodded slightly and frowned as he handed me the bottle of pain killers that I instantly threw two back in my mouth and reached over and grabbed the glass of water Billy had left out for me earlier, downing it and finishing it off.

"They're gonna fuckin' pay for that." Billy stated firmly, gently caressing jaw.

I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly, "No... they're not. I'd rather you just stay away from them."

Billy ripped his hand away from my face and his facial expression hardened, "You think I'm fuckin' scared of those fucks?"

"No..." I asked puzzled.

"They're dead if they cross onto my turf again." Billy said coldly.

I sighed, wanting to avoid an argument, "I know..."

"I just don't want this getting out of hand and you getting-" I started.

"Can't get out of hand when they're all six feet under." Billy cut me off.

I pressed my tongue against the inside of my cheek and nodded slowly trying to comprehend how idiotic he can be sometimes. I just shook my head and climbed out of bed, grabbing my boy shorts and slipping them back on and grabbing the first shirt I could find, not caring if it was mine or Billy's. I walked over to the closet, opened the doors and knelt down, grabbing clean under garments and a baggy t-shirt to sleep in after I have a much needed shower.

"Showerin'?" Billy asked, finally speaking.

"Mhm." I mumbled, standing back up, clothes in my arm and walking over to the bedroom door.

"Amber..." Billy said, sighing loudly as I opened the bedroom door and stepped out into the hallway.

"What?" I hissed, stopping in my tracks.

"I'm gonna finish this, whether you stand by me or not." He responded.

Warm tears swelled up in my eyes as I turned around, "You ever think about maybe leaving this life?!"

"This is my fuckin' life." Billy barked, walking over to me. "And you're in it."

"Yeah? and for how long? until you end up dead, Billy?"