Bella obviously loved every second of it. No matter how old they both got, he'd always be her baby Chan.

CHACHA

Cha is exceptionally good at hiding every emotion except anger and frustration

It'd been a long night. It was almost one in the morning; Cha, Seungkwan, and Seungcheol sat in Jihoon's studio, trying to figure out the best way to fit a rap verse into the new song they were writing. They had all decided that it'd be best if she rewrote some of her verse and gave her other lines to Mingyu.

It was all fine until her mind went completely blank and she could not think of any good lyrics or a good structure for the new verse.

Everyone in the room seemed to be feeding off of her frustration. You could cut the tension with a knife.

"Ugh!" she groaned, tossing her pencil onto the desk in front of her. "I can't do this. Not tonight."

"It's alright, we have time," Jihoon said calmly, his head resting in his hand. He had dealt with an aggravated Cha more than nearly anyone else, so he knew it was best to remain calm and reassure her.

"We have less than two days," she snapped back, leaning back into her chair. "And not one of us has a single good idea."

"I have a good idea. You go home and go to sleep," Seungkwan said in his attempt to lighten the mood. He knew full well how tired everyone was.

"How about we all go, huh?" Seungcheol, ever the perfect leader, suggested. "Come on, everybody up. We'll figure it out. If anyone can, it's us. We just need sleep. I'd bet a million dollars that tomorrow, we'll get it perfectly."

Jihoon stood from his chair, stretching his arms up into the sky. "I like Coups' hyung's idea."

"Me, too," Seungkwan agreed, following their leads in standing.

Cha sighed heavily, standing and stretching as well. "Fine." She ran her hand through her knotted hair before tying it up into a messy bun. Her eyes were red and puffy, her lips pouted. She even brought a hand up to massage her own temple when she realized how bad her head had been hurting.

"Oh, noona," Seungkwan whined, pulling her into a back hug that she didn't reciprocate as they walked out of the studio. He felt so bad seeing her so flushed and exhausted. If anyone knew what it was like having a busy schedule and a deadline, it was him, so he could definitely feel for her.