7• Outside The Walls

Start from the beginning

Suddenly a cloaked figure appears a little ahead of us, and I can't shake the feeling that somethings... off.

"Hey, is that Captain Levi? "  Gunther asks, everyone stares at the being - my gaze remains focused on them.

" I think so ? " Petra says, not even entirely sure.

The being suddenly turns back and slams Gunther into a tree - killing him.

Everyone's eyes widen in horror - as do mine.
The person then comes for me, and as I attempt to dodge its attack, I use my blades to slash at the being.

But to my prevail I fail, and the figure cuts me down my stomach - I cringe from the pain but quickly wipe it as I manage to cut the persons leg, but only slightly.

" Mia! " Eren yells, flying back to me. I clutch my stomach as blood begins to seep through but I do my best to ignore it due to the stranger whose trying to kill us.

" Are you okay? " Petra asks me, tears falling from her eyes - she's already mourning Gunther, and the fight isn't even over yet.

I nod at her, when suddenly a bolt of lightning penetrates the air and I turn my eyes towards the same thing that was chasing us earlier.

" I thought they had it! " Eld yells

Eld faces the titan, flying off to fight it.
" Eld, No! " I yell, but his pace remains the same as he makes his way towards the beast.

Eren attempts to transform but before I can stop him - thankfully, Petra does. " Eren, let us handle this - you said that you trust us. " and so  Eren complies with Petra's orders.

Petra turns towards the titan, obviously ready to go off, " Petra, don't go! " I say, but she simply stares at me - a innocent smile masking her face. " I'll be okay - trust me. " and with that she blasts off alongside Oluo.

" Mia, are you okay? " Eren asks me, I grab his shirt making sure that he follows me back, I may be leaving the rest of the squad alone - but I won't under any circumstances let Eren go.

I'm not about to die today, and nor will him.
" Doesn't matter. " I respond, using my spare hand to grip my bloody stomach.

Erens mouth gapes open a bit, but when he turns his head - all remaining color drains from his face.

" NO! " he screams, I whip my head around and my hearts slows when I see the bodies of my comrades.

Petra, Oluo and Eld - all dead.

My eyes fall in shame - as I'm supposed to be in charge and yet I got Levi's entire squad killed. Whether I care or not is not important to this - but rather me slacking as a leader which lead all of them to their demise.

It's my fault

Eren pulls out of my grip, and suddenly transforms - blasting me into a tree, thanfully not as hard as before. He begins to run towards the titan and all time slows as I realize I may just lose my entire squad.

" Eren! " I call, dashing after him - and though my wound prevents me from using my full speed, it doesn't stop me from chasing him. I won't lose him because If i do, Levi will hate me and i fear that more than some stupid blonde titan.