7• Outside The Walls

Start from the beginning

" Why are we going in, Captain? " Gunther asks.

" Erwin's orders. "

We continue riding through the forest, and as I enjoy the scenery - finding my need to draw it increasing, the others weren't as pleased, as most of them wear a frown.

Suddenly a loud crash ricochets through the air, blasting at my ears. I whip my head back, towards the sound and my eyes widen when they set on the bearer of the sound.

A titan - and it's chasing us.

" CAPTAIN! " Eld yells.

The squads faces grow in horror, only Levi and mine remain blank - though fear has already begun brewing inside of me, i can't and won't let it show. I as well know that Levi isn't an idiot and i doubt he'd put us into a situation, we have little chance of escaping from.

" CAPTAIN LEVI?! " Gunther screams, and I roll my eyes - the titan has begun to catch up to us, but I know it'll be okay because if worse to comes worse, I'm sure we can face it - that I can face it.

We reach the center of the forest and abruptly a whole bunch of arrows begin to shoot out, attacking the female titan.

Levi had a plan all along. He knew to take us here.

A wave of relief washes over, and though I knew I'd be okay, I was still a little scared over the matter.

" Continue forward, and tie up your horses. " He commands " I need to speak to Erwin. "

" Mia's in charge until I'm back. " he then flies off.

A looming shadow suddenly falls on to me, though it doesn't belong to figure but more of a weight - a weight of responsibility, one that I know I'm ready for, but dont want.

Because alas I don't really care for leading.

" You heard the captain. " Eld groans, i feel somewhat bad for him - seeing that he is the second in command.

Our horses trot on, and we hit a small opening in which we get off our horses and strap them up.

"  So Mia, what did you do to get Levi to trust you? " Oluo asks, i feel Eren tense beside me as I'm sure he understands what Oluos implying but I simply brush it off.

" Shut up Oluo, it doesn't matter what she did." Petra defends me, but I still find myself growing annoyed from their bickering.

Why can't they just shut up

" I didn't do anything. " I confirm, and I feel Eren release a breath - did he actually think that I did something with Levi to get in this position ?

" So, were you scared when you saw the titan? " Eld asks - I guess attempting to lighten the mood, everyone else nods but I fail to agree.

" No, i didn't really care." I answer.

Petra and Eld laugh, as does Eren but Oluo and Gunther scoff at my response - in which I roll my eyes at.

" Come on, I'm sure Levi is done - let's head back. " I announce, getting ready to use my gear.

Everyone nods, and soon we dash off into the trees.