5• Punch Or Be Punched

" Miaaaa"  someone calls, I groan lightly, at the sudden realization of the voice in whom it belongs too. I flutter my eyes open and glance upon the tall brunette boy - who is, of now, shaking my arm.

" Come onn, get up! Breakfast is ready! " He says, pretty much dragging me out of bed. I moan, and sit up with my feet dangling off the side. " You look terrible " he teases, moving the knotted hair out of my face. " Jaeger, if you wanna live then get the hell out. " I threaten, shoving his arm away.

" Oh please, Mia. You'd never hurt me " He smiles, coming to sit next to me. I cock an eyebrow at him, but his grin only widens.

I crack my knuckles, before punching him hard in the arm, he rolls over to his stomach and groans. " Yes, Yes I would. "  I say, getting up from my bed and heading towards the wardrobe so I can get my uniform.

" And here I thought you cared about me " Eren teases, getting up from my bed.

" You wi- " I say, but I'm quickly cut off when Levi walks in " Enough with the love making, get to breakfast. " He commands, and both Eren and my face freeze. Eren starts to blush madly at his comment but I on the hand form a face of utter disgust.

"  What's it to you, Levi? " I ask, walking nearer to the raven haired boy. His eyes drift as he looks me up and down, and for a second a wave of insecurity washes over me - especially since I'm wearing nothing but an oversized shirt.

Levi lets out a " Tsk. " and walks out, leaving me and a still flushed Eren behind.

" Eren, two seconds to get out. " I command, and the boy practically runs out.

———

" Hi Mi! " Hange greets, as Petra as well gives a kind wave in my direction. I nod to the two of them, settling down in the same spot as last night. I begin to eat the small loaf of bread, that's been given and listen to the light conversations that takes place.

" So Mia, how did you sleep? " Petra asks, smiling grandly at me, I furrow my brows at her and sigh as I believe I have found the red haired version of Christa - and just when I thought I had escaped the blonde haired bitch, she comes back in a different form.

" Fine. " I mutter, and look the other way.

" Morning, Mia. " Levi says to me, and when I go to meet his eye, I notice his attention towards Petra.

" Levi. " I say, deciding not to bother with him right now, I look away and suddenly notice an irked Eren and squealing Hange. I groan, taking a guess of just what she's so happy about.

" Everyone start with cleaning, after training begins. " Levi commands, and everyone sits up and begins to clean.

———

Heading outside, I pass by Hange who smiles at me and quickly stops. " Mia! " she grins, pulling me in for a hug, i shove her away immediately, a scowl growing on my face.

" What do you want, Hange? " I ask her, folding my arms. Hange leans in, quickly checking for anyone around - I step back, confused on what the hell she's doing but suddenly she grabs my arms, I try to pull back but she's strong so I give in.

" So you and Levi, huh? " She beams, she lets go of me and begins to prance around me all giddy. I furrow my brows and sigh, I'm
Not exactly sure where she got that from, but perhaps she's on to something ? Not that I care about Levi, but it would be wrong of me to ignore how fast my heart beats every time I see him - in which, I'd never ever tell anyone this.

" Nothings going on. " I glare, wanting to escape the conversation, I decide to move past her but a hand on my shoulder decides different.

" Well, he says different! " She laughs, i narrow my eyes at her, disbelieving her claim. " Sure, Hang. " i say, rolling my eyes.