"I'm doing ok. When I'm on the stage though I'm very distracted but for the other 21 hours in the day my mind is on you."

"Same here baby. Except mines the other 16 hours a day. I can't get distracted at work tossing bottles around."

I laugh.

"Speaking of work. I've got a few questions."

"Ok good ahead."

"What about Jeff?"

"He hasn't hit on me since the night you were in there rescuing me."

"Good. Maybe he finally took a hint."

"I hope so.".

"Sorry baby it's show time."

"Damn it. Have a good show. Love you."

"Love you too."

We hang up. I look at the time and shit it's 5:00 I gotta be at work in 1 hour! Fuck!

I ran upstairs and take a quick shower. I just grabbed a tank top, jeans and my all stars. I brushed out my hair as quick as I can and ran downstairs.

I grabbed the keys to the Lotus. It's way faster. Then drive off. I get to the night club by 5:30.

"Hey you're late!"

"Yes thank you Jason."

"You ok?"

"Yeah I was just talking to Dominic before work. Seeing him on the screen and not being able to touch him. It's just really hard."

Jason walks up to me giving me a hug.

"I'm sorry babe. But you've only got what another month to go?"

"Yeah."

"You've made it through two you can make it through one more. How's Lynn been taking it?"

"She's a lot better then I am. Her and Dimitri were just having fun. It's easier when we stay together though. She's suppose to meet me after work tonight."

"Well hello there beautiful."

I roll my eyes and turn around.

"Hey Jeff."

"Running a little late today?"

"Just a bit. Excuse me gotta go clock in."

I walk quickly to the back. Since I'm back here I might as well get some stuff from the storage room.

All of a sudden I feel two hands on my hips. I turn around fast not noticing who it was smacking them across the face.

"Fuck October!"

"Oh shit Jason I'm so sorry! I thought you were Jeff!"

He laughs.

"What are doing in here anyways?"

"I was gonna get some more olives. But I can't reach them."

"Short shit."

Jason reaches up and grabs me a jar.

"Thanks."

I go back to my bar right when the doors opened up.

Since my relationship with Dominic started and it was made public I've been a lot busy.

"Hey are you October?"

I turn around to see a girl.

"Yup that's me? What can I get for you?"

"Can I have your autograph?"

"Wait what?"

"Can I have you autograph?"

"Um yeah sure."

I signed a picture of Dominic and I that she printed out.

"Thank you!"

"Sure."

That was really weird. The past two months have been so weird.

After along night I'm in my normal booth with Jason when Elizabeth walks up to us.

"Hmm I wonder what Dominic would think of you two together?"

"Together? We're not together."

"Well these pictures I took say something different."

Elizabeth shows us her phones of Jason and I hugging and coming out of the storage room together.

"Wow really Elizabeth is that the best you've got?"

"It's enough for that pretty singer to dump you. I posted them on social media so he'll see them soon enough."

She starts laughing.

"Gotta love petty people."

"Hey Lynn."

"What's wrong Elizabeth huh? Are you really that jealous that October is happy?

The whole time knowing you it had to be all eyes on Elizabeth.

If a guy showed any interest in either myself or October you got jealous.

It wasn't enough that you've pretty much slept with everybody. And apparently that meant guys in relationships with your friend!

You're nothing but a slut and that's all you'll ever be so move on with your life!"

Elizabeth doesn't say anything she just turns and walks away.

All I'm thinking is what Dominic is going to think when he sees those pictures.

Is he gonna ask me about it?

Will he believe me when I say nothing is going on between Jason and I?

Or will be just go out and find some groupie to bang?

"October you ok?"

I look up at Jason.

"No not really."

"Dude Dominic loves you he isn't gonna believe those pictures."

"But what if he does?"

(Beep Beep)

I look at my phone and it's a text from Dominic.

"We need to talk."