chapter forty-six

*another time skip*

"that was amazing guys!" grace says happily as the music video for IDOL ends. she claps and asks to watch it again.

"that was already the third time grace." yoongi says from beside her.

"there is so much going on! i didn't get to see all of it."

"you can watch it later, we need to hang out as much as we can now before we leave for our tour." tae says.

"mhm... okay today let's hang out, i'll cook for you and i will give you massages and cuddle you all."

"really?" jin asks earning a mischievous expression from grace before she shakes her head.

"i'll cook though." she says shrugging and they all agree.

a few hours before the guys arrived grace had been sitting in her living room floor thinking. she needed to break up with jimin.

she needed to do it before either of them got hurt. he would leave for tour soon and he won't be back until next year, that's too long. it's best he focused on his career rather than calling her every night to ask what she had for lunch or what she did.

"i need to let you go..."

after the words left her lips tears began to fall from her eyes. the last thing she wanted to do in this world was leave jimin. she felt horrible for thinking about breaking his heart but it needed to be done. she can't have him distracted or have any rumors start about him. she could ruin him, the best is to let go.

cooking alongside jin she looked down at the pan with glassy eyes. she could hear jimin's laughter and it made her heart ache. she hadn't realized that she was crying until a salty tear rolled down her cheek and to the heated pan making a sizzling sound.

jin had been watching since he asked for an egg and she hadn't heard him. he watched as the tear fell and his eyes widened slightly.

"what's wrong?" he asks in a mere whisper, loud with concern.

"nothing." she says wiping her eyes and smiling.

"grace..." he trails switching his gaze from one of her eyes to the other.

"can we talk?" she whispers. he nods and she points towards the door. he purses his lips nodding before he turns to the living room full of dorks.

"yah grace and i need some ingredients from the market! we'll be back soon." jin says walking behind grace who had already reached the door.

"okay." they reply getting back to their bickering.

grace walked silently out of the building where she resides and to the sidewalk. jin follows close behind with a masked face and cap. grace stops at a small playground that was practically abandoned. she sits on one of the swings and jin takes the other. she fits perfectly while his legs bend to his chest.

"are you okay?" jin asks and grace shakes her head with trembling lips. "what happened? was it jimin?" grace takes a deep breath and faces jin.

"i'm going to break up with him." she says with a trembling voice. jin looks at her with a stunned expression.

"why?"