chapter thirteen

jimin had wanted to talk to grace about her sister but he couldn't. a whole week had passed since he saw her in the hospital and he could not bring himself to say anything about it.

he only saw her twice throughout the week and both times she just seemed so happy. he had face timed her the night after seeing her at the hospital and she seemed fine. she wore a smile and spoke cheerfully. it was then that he noticed how she would smile all of a sudden as if she had remembered to do it.

now he was packing to leave to busan for some shows. they were staying there for about a week and he hadn't wanted to leave without talking to grace first but now he had no choice. they were leaving tomorrow and grace was working that night. she was working as he packed so he couldn't call her.

"are you packed?" tae asks him.

"nearly." jimin said.

"you know, i wish grace could come with us. i told her we would bring her along once." tae said.

"yeah but she's working."

"now?"

"yes."

"well i'm gonna go see her." taehyung says with a smile.

"i'll come." he says to which tae only smiles bigger at. "what?" jimin asks.

"oh nothing." tae says shrugging.

"well, let's go it's getting late."

and so they made it to the coffee shop. it was getting dark out and trough the window jimin could see grace. she had her head buried in her hands. it was empty, just her. her hair was falling out of its bun and her large sweater fell from one of her shoulders exposing her pale skin.

jimin smiles and steps inside, she lift her head and looks at jimin her mood suddenly lifting "hello stranger." he says.

"hey." she says rubbing her arm.

"how long until you close?" he asked as tae walked in behind him.

"a few minutes." she replied.

"grace i'm taking you to busan with us." tae announces. jimin looks back at him.

"what?" grace asks.

"you're coming."

"i have classes."

"they can send you the lessons." tae replies.

"and work?"

"ask for a few days off. simple."

"i wish i could tae but i can't just leave."

"yes you can." tae says as a matter of fact like.

"i don't want you guys to have to worry about me. you should focus. being there wouldn't be..."

"oh be quiet. you know you want to come. you could go to our concert there and get to see the city. come on."

"i'll think about it."

"we leave tomorrow morning." he responds.

"i'd really like it if you came grace." jimin says with a sweet smile.

"am i even allowed to travel with you guys?"

"yes. it doesn't matter." tae says.

"well i would have to pack and-"

"so that's a yes! we will help you pack and close!" tae says with excitement.

"i think it's a yes." jimin says.