chapter seven

very early update because i'm just so excited for you to read what's coming!

it's pretty boring and slow now but in the future it gets better.

on another note. yoonmin am i right.

**

"are we really going ice skating?" tae asked grace as they walked down a street.

"if you want." she said.

"i do. i've never done it."

"neither have i. has anyone else done it?"

"i don't think the guys have. we should invite them."

"yes that is a great idea."

v had asked grace to accompany her to buy a shirt he had been wanting. they hadn't seen each other in two entire weeks! bts had left to do shows in other places and grace had been busy with her job and school.

"we haven't hung out in a while." grace said.

"they really missed you. especially jimin. he would ask us if he should call you or if had talked to you. he desperately wanted to see you." v said.

grace smiled widely at the thought of jimin. "he could have just face timed me. i would have most likely answered."

"you know, he likes you very much."

"really?" grace asks trying to hide her smile.

"yes. when jimin likes someone he talks about them and asks about them. he would not stop with you." v stated. she only blushed when she looked at v.

"i wish i could have been there to witness that."

"we should bring you along to one of our shows!" he says.

"i was kidding v. i don't want to cause any distractions or intrude into anything." she said shaking her head.

"you would not be intruding. you are our friend and i'm sure all the guys would love for you to be there."

"i don't know. we'll see." she said staring at her feet as she walked.

they walked and talked but grace could not get v's words out of her head. did jimin like her? it would be great if he did. the more she thought of it the less greater it seemed. he's a celebrity around the world and she was just a regular girl an ordinary girl. it would be a tough situation. she didn't like the attention and her life didn't need any more complications. she needed more time to think about this and just see how things go.

"hey v." she said stuffing her hands in her pockets.

"yeah?" he asks.

"how are they? jimin called a few days ago and he sounded beyond tired."

"it's tough. we have to do shows, concerts, interviews, fan meet and greets and still practice. it's taken a beating on us." he replies.

"maybe instead of going ice skating we should just stay in and play games, watch movies, sleep."

"you really wanted to ice skate though."

"not as much as i want to see you all healthy and happy. come on let's go get some take out."

taehyung and grace ordered take out and decided to surprise the guys who were practicing their vocals. tae had said that he was free because he already had an angelic voice and didn't need to work on it. when they got to the apartment they found that it was empty. they decided to set the table and have everything ready for when the guys got home they could just eat.