chapter twenty-four

"jimin-ah where are you going?" jin asks a rushed jimin. they had finished practice a few minutes ago.

"nowhere." he replies turning around.

"uh-huh. isn't grace coming home today? is she here now?" jin asks.

"i was just going to go say hi." he says sheepishly.

"well weren't you going to bring the rest of us? we missed her too." jin says smirking.

"eventually yes, i was going to call you."

"go. we will be right behind you." he says.

jimin smiles and turns back around. he gets to grace's apartment and finds the door unlocked. he walks in and looks around. her bag was on the sofa. he smiled and walked straight towards her room. it was also unlocked. he walked in and looked around until he found her. she looked like a deer in headlights when she saw him.

she was in a small towel wrapped around her body. her wet hair fell down her back sticking to it.

"oh my god grace. i'm sorry." jimin says looking down shyly. he can feel his face heat up.

"it's okay. i didn't think you were going to be here this early. i'll change in the bathroom." she quickly takes her clothes into the bathroom with her and locks the door behind her.

she curses at herself as she stares at the mirror.

jimin stares at the floor feeling his warm cheeks with his cool hands. he smiles at the floor as the image of grace pops into his head again.

in a few minutes grace steps out wearing a pair of joggers and a large shirt. she smiles when she sees jimin. he smiles back and walks towards her. he embraces her in a hug.

"uh... i really missed you." he says.

"i missed you too jimin." she says breathing in his soapy smell.

they pull away and she pulls him to her bed. they sit and she pulls out something she bought for jimin. it was a thin silver chain with a sun on it.

"i got you this necklace. you're just so bright all the time and happy." she says.

he turns around so she puts it on him. he looks at it and smiles. she then pulls one out from under her shirt. hers is a moon. it matches his. he smiles wider.

"they match." he says.

"yeah."

"i love it." he says looking down at it again.

he notices her looking down at her lap. she rubs her palms on her pants as she blushed. she looks up to find him staring.

"what?" she asks.

he scrunches his nose. "you're cute."

"