chapter four

jimin sat on the floor of the dance studio. he was wondering about grace. what was she doing now? could she possibly be thinking about him? he hoped so. it was strange to him, the way she had caught his eye in no time at all. he liked her instantaneously. never had he been so drawn to someone. he wished to be with her. he wanted to touch her.

he had texted her but she hadn't responded. he checked his phone but no message showed up. he sent a simple hello grace. it had been almost twenty minutes and he felt as if he was losing his mind only sitting there waiting for a response. she was probably busy. he didn't know too much about her but he knew that she had school and she lived on her own. maybe she was out doing grown up things. he hope that she wasn't ignoring him.

"jimin let's go." suga shouted.

they were going over a dance today. they had been dancing since early in the morning until now. he was tired and just wanted to lay down. still, he stood up and followed suga maybe he could stop thinking about grace for a minute or two.

"hey i texted grace earlier and she hasn't responded." suga said which made jimin look at him.

"maybe she is ignoring you." jimin said. "you are annoying." he said with a giggle. suga only glared at him for a second. "i thought you didn't like her anyway." jimin said.

"i never said that."

"when we first met her you said that she looked like an american who walked around with a translator."

"well now that i know her i know that she is not like that. i actually like her. she is pretty cool." jimin looked at the floor after watching a small smile spread on to suga's face.

"yeah."

he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and instantly reached for it. it was grace. she had texted him back. he opened the message and was relieved to see that she wasn't ignoring him.

grace: sorry for not replying quicker. i was in class. what's up?

she was in class. she wasn't ignoring him. and she had texted him first, not suga who had also texted her.

jimin: it's fine. i just wanted to know what you were doing later.

she instantly replied. the simple act made him smile. he wished he could see her face when she opened his message. did she smile? did it make her happy to see his name in her phone? he certainly got happy.

grace: considering the fact that i have few friends, absolutely nothing.

he chuckled and suga turned around to look at him. what was he laughing at?

"what?" suga asked.

"nothing." jimin replies putting his phone down.

"who are you texting?" suga asked stepping next to jimin, trying to get a glimpse of his screen.

"no one." he said.

"let me see." suga says taking his phone. "grace?" he asks looking at the screen. her name was at the top with a small moon. "she texted you back?"

"yeah. she was in class until about a minute ago." jimin said.

"here's your phone back." he handed jimin his phone and started to walk quicker. "hurry."

for some reason jimin felt great that suga knew that grace had replied to him first. maybe she liked him better. now that he thought about it. grace didn't really seem like his type. she was way too nice. suga liked girls who were more like him. more bold and open. he didn't know grace much but she didn't seem to be the blunt type of girl.