chapter forty-three

"i don't want to get up." jimin says faced down on grace's pillow.

grace looked back at him after putting her hair up. his body was sprawled out on her bed. he groaned into the pillow as she smiled. she ran to the bed and started jumping on to it.

"jiminie wake up!" she says jumping around him. he only groans in response. "come on baby," she says causing him to turn his head and look at her.

instead of getting up he holds her ankle and pulls her so she falls down on to the bed. he laughs evilly and watches as she glares at him.

"you're so mean." she says sitting down on the bed. he only smirks. she waddles his way and smacks his butt.

"ow." he says rubbing the spot where she hit him. he looks at her with wide eyes and she chuckles. she slaps his hand away and spanks him again, softer this time. "ow grace." he says.

"that's what you get." she says.

"you hit harder than jungkook."

"whatever. come on get up."

"i'm tired."

"you need to go before you get in trouble."

"i don't want to." he says turning his body around.

"don't make me kick you out jimin." she says.

"that's the only way i'll leave."

"really?" she stands up and gets ready to literally kick him before he stops her. he holds her foot before she can kick him.

"grace not literally." he says.

"i would never hurt you chim chim." she says.

"really? because you were slapping my butt a minute ago."

"don't pretend like you didn't like it." she says smirking.

"why have you gotten so dirty? have you been talking with namjoon more than usual?" she shrugs and climbs off the bed.

"come on jimin get up! you still need to shower and stuff."

"i smell fine." he says.

"i'm going to call your mom jin to come get you. i'll tell him to scold you," she says searching for her phone.

"why don't you scold me?" he asks smirking.

her eyes widen and she grabs her slipper and throws it at him

her eyes widen and she grabs her slipper and throws it at him. he covers himself with the blanket and shouts.

"why are dirty jokes only okay when you say them?!" he asks from under the blanket.

"because i'm kidding and you're dirty jimin." she says.

•••