chapter twenty-six

it's a short chapter but a very important one. enjoy my children!

grace had been doing homework for the past three hours. she had class in the morning and she then went to visit jen. she would go to work in a few hours. she was startled when her phone rang beside her. it was jimin. she found it unusual that he was calling her, he usually face timed her.

"jimin." she says.

"grace. can you come to the dance studio?" he asks with a neutral voice.

"yes. now?" she shuts her laptop.

"yeah."

"i'll be there in a bit."

"okay. drive safely."

"i will."

"bye."

"bye."

she puts her phone down as she hurried to her room to change. she would go as she looked now but she was wearing shorts and it was cold outside. she quickly slipped on a pair of light blue jeans with her soft pink hoodie. after putting on her shoes she left for the dance studio.

she arrived shortly and found that the room was empty.

"jimin?" she called. no one answered. "i'm here." she says looking around.

where was everyone? was she in the right room? yes. she had been there before. she pulls out her phone and quickly texts him. she stares at the screen but he doesn't open the message. sighing she puts her phone back in her pocket.

she then sees something move in the corner of the room. she hears giggles and smirking she walks towards the black curtain. just as she is going to pull the curtain a song starts playing.   j-hope comes out from behind the curtain smiling widely. she then sees jin walking out from behind the large speaker followed by tae. namjoon was behind the sofa at the side of the room. yoongi came out from a small space somewhere in the room. grace looked around confused. they were all smiling at her.

"what's going on?" she asks.

they don't answer. they just stare at her.

"where is jimin?" grace asks. again there is no response. "are you kidding around?" she walked towards the joyful member. j-hope smiles widely at her. "hobi, what are you all doing?" she asks.

suddenly they all start to sing along to the song and they prance around her like some mythical unicorns under a rainbow over a cloud. she stares at them in confusion and laughs. namjoon looks like a chicken trying to fly.

"guys!" she shouts while laughing.

suddenly they stop and twirl around like five year old ballerinas. it's so amusing to watch them joke around like that. her attention is taken away from the twirling adults when jimin walks into the room with a nervous smile. she turns to him as he walks towards her.

"grace-ah..." he says.

the guys drop to the floor like sacks of flour and do weird yoga poses. yoongi rolls around on the floor like a toddler. grace could not be any more confused.

"jimin..." she mumbles as he steps right in front of her.

she swallows hard and he pulls out a single white rose from behind him. he holds it out to her and she hesitantly takes it not knowing what to do. her heart pace had quickened and the room had shrieked. her mind was racing. what was happening? he wasn't....oh my god he was.