chapter fifteen

arriving at busan they stopped at the hotel where they would be staying at. it was all very pretty. grace had never been to busan and from what she could see it was beautiful. it was very colorful and lively.

"let's go get our rooms." namjoon says after stretching.

"who is staying with who?" jungkook asks.

"jin and i can say together." tae says receiving a nod from jin.

"grace and i could share a room." jimin was scratching the back of his head with a nervous smile.

"i'm okay with that." grace responds.

"no... i don't trust you two together." j-hope suddenly says and chuckles. jimin blushes before hitting j-hope in the stomach.

"well grace can do whatever she is comfortable with." yoongi says. grace smiles at him and nods.

"alright. we'll figure that out later let's just go get some rooms." namjoon says.

the hotel is pretty inside. it's quite fancy and it smells good. grace sits on a chair while namjoon and jin get the rooms and stuff.

once they get the keys they go up the elevator and to the fourth floor where their rooms are situated. they got four rooms each having two beds and a bathroom. jimin and grace end up sharing a room. grace takes the bed near the window and sets her things down.

"i'm glad you're here grace." jimin says looking up from his suitcase.

"i'm glad to be here. it's beautiful." she says walking towards the large window that displays the whole city. jimin walls towards her stopping beside her.

"it is. and i want to show it all to you." he says watching her as she watches the city. it really is beautiful but she is even more beautiful, he thought.

•••

that day the guys had the day off but tomorrow they would have interviews. the day after that they had fan meets almost all day and the day after that they had a concert. it would be an eventful week for them and they were so happy about it. they love meeting fans and performing. it was inspiring to grace. to see how their eyes sparkled when they talked about their careers was amazing. they genuinely love what they do.

"what do you want to do today? jimin asks grace as he lets himself fall on her bed.

"i don't know. everything." she replies.

"that's fine with me." he replies. he yawns and stretches before messing with her hair.

"i think we should start by taking a nap. i'm tired." she says.

"you read my mind." he says with a chuckle.

they laid there in silence it wasn't an awkward silence or anything like that but just a peaceful silence. they just enjoyed each other's presence and the vibe of the room.

all of a sudden jimin thought about grace crying at the hospital. he didn't know if he should bring it up. maybe this would be the only somewhat 'good' time to ask her about it. he had wanted to know about it since last week and he really wanted to know what happened and if she was okay. he wanted to make sure that she wasn't sad.

"grace."

he turns to find her sound asleep. her chest rises as she breathes. he sighed but smiled at her innocent face. she was even beautiful when she slept. he closes his own eyes and lets sleep take over him.