chapter twelve

the clock read 9:49 when namjoon woke up. there was sunlight in his eyes as he sat up on grace's sofa. it was quiet, no one was awake yet. he looked at the floor and saw grace sleeping next to jimin, he couldn't help but smile because no matter how much they denied that they liked each other they still showed affection. namjoon quite frankly thought that they would be good for each other. jimin needed a nice girl who would treat him good and grace seemed perfect for that.

it has seemed so crazy to him that they had only met grace over a month ago and now it seemed like they had known her for years. he quickly stood up and ran into grace's room where most of the guys were. he woke them up and told them to quiet down.

"look at how cute they are."namjoon says as the guys rub their eyes.

"what? who?" jungkook asks.

"jimin and grace." he says motioning for them to follow him.

he quickly woke jin up who was in the other room. once jin was awake they all went to the living room where jimin and grace were resting. they were close, only a few inches apart. if grace turned her face they would practically kiss.

"look at them." namjoon whispered.

"i'm going back to sleep." yoongi announces as he goes back to bed.

"did they sleep there all night?" jungkook asks. namjoon shrugs and watches as grace turns on to her side. her back now pressing against jimin's side.

"awww, i'm taking a picture." jin said a bit too loudly because jimin slowly opened his eyes followed by grace.

"what are you all doing?" jimin asks as he sits up. everyone is just watching them.

"were you watching us sleep?" grace asks.

"only for a few seconds. you both looked like ten year olds." jin says.

"creeps." grace whispers as she stands up.

"yeah, weirdos." jimin follows her.

"they are definitely a thing." taehyung says as grace and jimin leave the living room.

"i'm hungry." j-hope announces.

"i have mouth wash in the bathroom. i'll make breakfast." grace says.

she quickly brushed her teeth and allowed the guys to use the restroom and wash their faces. she started by making a pancake mix and then whisking some eggs together. it didn't take long before she was cooking the food.

"anything i can help with?" jimin asks as grace watches the first pancake cook.

"yes. could you please cut up some fruit? please." she asks with a smile.

"got it."

"what about me?" tae asks as he walks into the kitchen area.

"you could make sure the eggs don't over cook." grace says.

tae walks over to the stove and flips the egg. to make everything easier grace cleans up as they go. jin then makes the pancakes while grace washes the dishes she used. the rest of the guys wait in the sofa doing what they do in the mornings. all but yoongi are awake.

"hey why are frogs so happy all the time?" jin asks as he drops a pancake on to a plate. "because they eat everything that bugs them!" he laughs on his own while everyone else just ignores his joke.

"anyone want to wake yoongi up?" grace asks when they are all sat somewhere eating.

"he will come when he smells the food." jungkook says.