chapter twenty-nine

[song: been through by EXO]

it's amazing so listen to it! i am addicted to it, it's just so good. it just kind of fits the chapter as well, idk i read the english version of the song.

***

jimin received the call when he sat at the apartment tired from the trip. min jung had called shortly after she had been notified by the hospital because her parents could not be reached. his heart actually dropped when min jung told him that grace was unconscious at the hospital. she couldn't go because the shop was busy.

he sprung up from the couch and started walk away before jin stopped him.

"jimin where are you going?" jin asks stopping jimin.

"to the hospital." he says trying to leave.

"why?"

"grace is unconscious. i need to see her." he says. jin's eyes widen as panic rises in him.

"i'll drive." he says collecting his keys from the counter.

the two leave in a rush to the hospital. when they eat there they ask the nurses for her room. one nurse offers to show them to her room. they follow her to a room and inside they see grace laying on a bed. still unconscious.

the nurse leaves them with her. jimin walls to her and looks at her pale face. jin stands next to him with his hand on his shoulder.

"what happened?" jimin asks himself.

"i don't know. i'll go ask the nurse." jin leaves the room leaving jimin alone.

"grace..." he says taking her hand in his. hers was cold.

his heart aches as he watched her lay there lifeless looking. if her chest hadn't been moving up and down he would have thought her dead. her small face was pale.

"wake up." he says.

she remains still. he holds her hand tighter. jin comes back frowning.

"what?" jimin asks.

"the nurse said it was her sister."

"what about jen?" jimin asks.

"she was unplugged today." jin says sadly as he looks at the floor.

"no." jimin whispers. he turns back to grace and kisses her hand.

"the nurse said that grace hadn't eaten and her energy levels were weak. has she not eaten?" he asks.

"i don't know. when i called her she was usually at work or doing homework."

"i think she's been skipping meals and focusing too much on school." jin says.

"yeah." jimin felt horrible. he should of asked if she had eaten. he should have made sure she was okay. he was a bad boyfriend, he thought.

"she has anxiety jimin. and it got bad." jin says. jimin remains silent as he watches grace.

"did the nurse say when she would wake up?"

"she said that she could wake up tomorrow. she hadn't been getting much sleep either." jimin recalled the night when she called him at three in the morning. he hadn't gone to sleep yet because he had a show that night and it ended pretty late.

"i should have looked after her better." jimin says.

"you couldn't have known." jin says.

"i could have asked if she had eaten or if she had slept."