chapter two

grace stood beside nam-joon who was introducing her to everyone. she couldn't help but feel joy. joy all over her body.

"this is yoongi as you may know." the boy who was leaned back bowed and she bowed back with a smile. "our jungkook." the young boy shook her hand with a sweet smile. "j-hope."

"you are very pretty." j-hope said with a grin.

"thank you." grace said with a shy smile. she felt her cheeks warming up so she turned to the next boy.

"i'm Jin." the eldest said.

"nice to meet you." grace said shaking his hand.

"lastly there is our Jimin." nam-joon said.

grace looked at the boy who she had always admired through a screen. she had always wanted to hear his sweet voice in person. now she was. how lucky she truly was. jimin looked at her with kind eyes and a smile on his cute lips.

their hands found each other and they both smiled. grace's fingertips tingled suddenly which only caused her to smile wider. jimin noticed this and also smiled wider. he bowed his head slightly as he held her hand. she bowed back trying not to smile.

"nice to meet you." she said softly.

"you too grace." he spoke her name quietly and very sweetly. she could have melted.

"you can take my spot." nam-joon said offering her his seat.

"thank you." she sat down.

"i'm curious. are you from here?" j-hope asked her.

"i am. i was born here."

"really?" taehyung asked her.

"yes. my parents moved here a few years before i was born." she says.

"wow."

"your korean is great by the way." jin says.

"thank you."

grace sat with the guys and they seemed to be really nice. they were funny and overall great people. jin has attempted to make a joke but everyone interrupted. he finally said his joke and grace laughed. the others seemed to be annoyed by his corny dad jokes but grace found them funny. she wanted to sit there all afternoon and learn more about them but a customer walked in and she had to help them.

she left and the guys seemed to be impressed with her. they talked about how she seemed to be a nice down to earth girl. yoongi admitted that he was wrong about her and he actually said that he liked her. grace had revealed to them a bit more about her life. she told them about college and they told her about their careers. they really all clicked. it seemed so natural to her when she was sat there speaking to the boys casually. she wasn't talking to them like celebrities but regular people and they liked that.

as she helped the old man who walked in she felt as if she were looking at some old friends. it was strange. she had met them only minutes ago but yet she felt as if she had known them for longer than that.

when she handed the old man his bag she noticed jimin looking at her. she smiled at him and he smiled back before turning away shyly. what a cutie, she thought.

she didn't know that he had thought the exact same thing.

she helped the old man out the door. he had come many times before when she was here and min jung had asked her to help him once and she continued to help him afterwards.