chapter forty-two

hello people...

                    ...just another update.

arriving at her apartment she tosses her graduation gown on to the small table near the door and puts her satchel down on the floor. she goes to turn on the lights but a hand pulls her arm. she gasps before another hand moves over her mouth keeping her from saying anything else. her eyes go wide as she feels a stranger next to her. it's completely dark except for the moonlight shining in trough the opened curtains. she can't see much as her eyes adjust to the darkness.

"shhh..." she hears.

she can see a silhouette as the stranger steps in front of her. his scent overpowering her senses. the feeling of his hands is familiar. he removes his hand from her mouth and before she can say anything his lips collide on to hers and keep her from saying a single thing. his hands moving down her body. they stop at her hips and grip the fabric of her dress. she kisses him back immediately. his lips leave hungry kisses down her neck.

"jimin-ah..."

he pulls away and runs a hand through her hair, removing it from her face. in the darkness he makes out the shape of her face. his eyes are soft as they gaze into hers.

damn it jimin how do you do that? how did he go from dark and sexy to innocent and cute in mere seconds? it was a mystery to her.

"i know how much you were struggling with college. i'm glad it's over." jimin says.

"me too."

"what do you want to do now? we can do anything you'd like. we can cheer to it... watch a movie, get some food."

"i have an idea." she says with a smirk.

"grace... don't be dirty." he replies with a small smile.

"i'm not. i want a private concert from bts."

"done." he says nodding his head.

"ah really?" she asks jumping up.

"yes but it will be a solo jimin private concert."

"aish fine! it would be a bit better if any of the other guys were here but it's okay i guess." she mumbles. she laughs at his reaction and plops down on the sofa as he prepares for his solo performance.

"what song?"

"erm... do whichever you want." she says sitting back.