chapter seventeen

grace hadn't expected to be held up. she had texted jimin and told him that she would be at the hotel at four but it was now five and her phone had died. she had met a lot of wonderful people one of them asked her to go with them to a small play and she had tried to go but the person was very insistent and she couldn't say no. she did have a lot of though. she took so many photos and bought a few things.

now she was on her way back to the hotel. she sat on the bus the clock reading 5:25. she sat back in her seat and watched as the cars came and went. it wasn't too long before she arrived at the hotel. she walked in and went up the elevator. as soon as the doors opened she was embraced in a bone crushing hug. the scent, it was familiar.

"where were you? i was worried. i thought something had happened. you weren't answering. i called the hospital and the police station to ask if you were there. do you know how worried i was?"

jimin.

"sorry." grace replies hugging him back.

"yeah you better be. you said you would be here nearly two hours ago. what happened grace?"

"i got held up. i'm sorry jimin. i wanted to call you but my phone died."

"it's fine. as long as you're okay."

"mhm... not a scratch on my body." she says. he smiles and pulls back.

"i'm assuming you're tired." jimin said as they walked out of the elevator.

"yes but i still want to go to the beach." she says.

"you do?"

"yes. i've been looking forward to it all day. we could invite the guys as well." she says. jimin looks down and mumbles a "yeah". grace takes one of his hands and he looks up. "or it could just be us." she says with a smile.

he nods as they walk into the room. "i'll just call the guys and tell them you're here safely." she nods and sits on the bed. it feels great to sit down.

as she waits grace looks at the photos she had taken. it was truly beautiful there. the scenery an the people. she loved it.

"alright they said that you are going to get a talk later. you ready to go?" he asks.

grace stands up and follows him out of the door. as they make their way down to the lobby they talk about their days.

"and now i'm here." jimin finishes off.

"when did you eat?" grace asks.

"what?"

"you didn't mention when you ate or what you ate." grace states.

"oh. i just had what they gave us at the interviews." jimin said scratching his neck.

"i don't believe you." grace says.

"why not? i wouldn't lie to you."

"but you just did. jimin... you can't skip meals. it's not healthy." grace says stopping once they are outside.

"i wasn't hungry."

"as active as you are jimin, you can't skip a single meal."

"i feel fine."

"you only had breakfast and that's not enough it's already dinner time. come on let's go get some food to eat." she says tugging on the sleeve of his sweater. he smiles at the action but takes her by the hand.

"but we will miss the sunset by the beach." he says.

"that's okay. the sun will go down tomorrow and the day after that but you need to eat jimin." she says.