Dominic's POV.

I woke up looking around for October. I looked at my phone and it was already 5:00 pm.

I go upstairs to see if she's up there. The bedroom doors open. I walk in to see her laying on the bed on her stomach.

She's just wearing a red thong and one of my t shirts. The shirt was riding up a little bit showing just the bottom parts of her ass cheeks.

I close the door. This is way too inviting.

I take off my sweats and boxer briefs. I position myself with her between my knees. I put my hands on her ass pushing the shirt up her back exposing her ass more to me.

I start rubbing her ass. Kneading both her cheeks. I hear her moan but I'm not sure if she's awake yet.

I lean down kissing her left cheek lightly nibbling on it. I move my lips over to her right cheek kissing and nibbling.

I hook her thong under my thumbs slowly sliding it off of her. I grab her by her ankle and slightly open her legs.

I kneel at the edge of the bed and just stare at her pink hole.

I get back on the bed kneeling between her legs. I run my hands up her legs squeezing her ass then up her back. She moans again.

"Dominic?"

"Yes baby?"

"What are you doing?"

"This."

I wrap my arms under her legs pulling her pussy up to me. I lightly graze her lips with my tongue. Slowly moving it between them. I reach her clit with my tongue.

I trace my tongue over it lightly teasing it. I press my lips to it giving it wet soft kisses. She moans again.

I put my hands on her hips pulling her ass up against my stomach. She spreads her legs open giving me a better view.

I slide my finger along her lips spreading them open. I put my thumb against her clit putting pressure against it. Making hard circular motions.

I watch as her pussy starts getting wet. I slide my middle finger into her wet hole. I start thrusting my finger deep inside her wetness.

I take my other hand and bring down on her ass. Smacking her ass not hard but enough. She moans softly.

I stop my thumb and just focus on finger fucking her. I bring my hand back down on her ass a little harder. She moans out.

I stop my finger but I kept it inside her. I smack her ass again. Again she moans.

"Does my baby like getting spanked?"

"Yes Dominic."

I slide my finger out and try something. I smack her ass again. Again she moans in pleasure.

"My baby does like being spanked. Do you want me to do it harder?"

"Yes Dominic."

I smack her ass harder. Then three more times. The sound of my hand hitting her ass is echoing through the bedroom.

I look down and see my hand print on her right cheek.

I slide my finger along her pussy and she was soaked. I smack her ass three more times. My finger is cover in her now.

I spread her lips open with my fingers and take her whole pussy in my mouth. I start licking every inch of her.

Her moaning is getting louder almost turning into screams. I lick and suck on her clit hard. I stick two fingers into her.

Her tight pussy stretches around them then instantly tightens around them. I start thrusting them hard. I feel her body tensing up her legs are shaking.

I move my fingers faster and faster the louder she screams and she does it again. She squirts all over my hand and down my arm.

"Ohh fuck Dominic!"

I slide my finger out of her and she immediately falls on to the bed. She turns around to her side and I lay next to her.

"You ok baby?"

"Yes that was. I've got no words to describe it."

I chuckle.

I rub my hand against her face cupping it in my hands.

I kiss her deep and passionately.

"I love you October.")