Before a concert on the Ideal Cut tour, the '96 line decided to do a V-Live to talk about any and everything.

"Oh, there's a comment here, can I read it?" Wonwoo asked. When everyone nodded, he continued. "Someone asked how your mixtape was coming along, and if you'd ever release it."

"Oh, my mixtape!" ChaCha exclaimed, shocked that people remembered her mentioning it so long ago. "Uhhh...I'm still working on it with Jihoon and the Hip Hop Unit's help. It's coming together, I think. I want it to be just perfect before I release it, though. Thank you for being so patient. I also—"

While she was talking, Soonyoung thought he'd be his usual self. He kept steady eye contact with the camera while pretending to bite ChaCha's ear, then he pretended to lick her cheek and kiss her head. After all that, all while she was still talking, he stopped to get super close to her face and stare hard at her.

The last straw was when he grabbed a mouthful of her hair.

"Yah! Stop it!" she scolded, shoving him so hard he nearly fell out of his chair.

Jun, Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Jihoon all started snickering; they were always so amused when ChaCha snapped on the members.

When she didn't show any signs of her also being amused, Soonyoung started to feel bad for annoying her.

He leaned his head on her shoulder, hugging her arm. "I'm sorry, I love you," he cooed softly in his aegyo voice. "Forgive me, I'm sorry. I love you." When she continued to ignore him, he began nuzzling his head in her neck. "I love you, I love you, I love you," he kept on repeating quietly while Wonwoo started reading other fan comments.

He kept at this until she finally cracked. A smile so small you'd barely notice it formed across her lips as she reached up to pat Soonyoung's cheek, her silent way of saying there were no hard feelings and that she loved him, too.

MADISON AND SEUNGCHEOL

It was in the wee hours of the morning when Madison was finally done with her MC gig on Music Bank

It was in the wee hours of the morning when Madison was finally done with her MC gig on Music Bank. She said her thank you's and goodbye's, finally exiting the building. She yawned into her sweater sleeve, excited to finally go home and go to sleep. She expected to get a head start in the car ride home.

You can imagine her surprise when Seungcheol opened the door and greeted her with a smile.

"Hey. How was today?"

"It was good," she answered with a tired giggle as she climbed over him and into the other seat. "I met Park Bo Gum."

"Oh, really?" he asked, genuinely interested as she buckled her seatbelt and the van started moving. "Was he as handsome in person as he is on broadcast?"