CHAPTER 39

I hissed in pain."But miss you need to have some treatment on your wound."She said.

I blinked and shook my head."No,it's okay.It will heal by itself so don't worry about that."

She wanted to said more but someone has tapping her shoulder.We looked at the person and she was the woman who with Lucas.

"Just let me treat this young lady."She said.

The another woman looked at her and nodded.She released her hand from my injuring hand and walked away.

The old woman started to approached me."Come follow me,young lady."

I nodded and started to followed her.We arrived at the empty bed and she asked me to sat down.

I sat as she instruct meand she started to took her tools.She put the tray beside me and lifted up my shirt.

"You have courage to say that things to our alpha and yet he can't let you go like this."She said and apply a ointment on my wound.

I gritted my teeth when I felt a sting on my wound which is on my stomach.

Then I heard grasped and made me looked at her."What's wrong?"I asked.

She looked at me in disbelief."Who are you?"She asked me.

My eyes widened and I tried to acted nothing is happen."I'm a vampire."

"But your wound heal faster and turn back to normal."She said.

I sighed and I know that I have to lie again."Before I get into a vampire,I was a werewolf but then my wolf is dissapear and made me become a vampire."I stated.

She took a bandage and wrapped in on my wound which is already turned into a scar.

"I saw you heal one of our patient using your power and I know that a vampire don't have that power though."She said.

I bite my lower lips and nodded."Yes,I'm a witch too and please don't tell anyone about this."I begged.

She turned to my injuring hand.She put an ointment on it but this time my wound don't heal really fast.

She wrapped it with a bandage and put her tools aside first.She sat beside me and she sighed.

"Are you the most powerful hybrid?I mean our queen."She asked.

I slowly nodded."Yes,I come here to stop your alpha to start this war with the vampire.I already talk to the vampire leader and he agree with it."

"You know that if our alpha know about who are you,he will happy to hear that."She smiled.

"But do you think about something?"I asked and made her looked at me.

"Each of the pack need me bacause I'm more powerful than them but if one of them got me and be their queen,that's not fair for another one who lose it."I sighed.

"By the way,where is Lucas?I wanted to see him."I asked.

"Young master is in his room.Let me send you there."She said and stood.

I stood too and we started to walked where Lucas now.We get into this mansion again and she started to lead me.

As we arrived at his room,she opened the door and let me to came in.

I bowed as a respect and come in.There I saw Lucas was laid on his bed and slept peacefully.

I approached him and he just wearing a short pant with his body covering by a blanket.

The woman offered me a seat and I bowed at her.I sat down and stared at Lucas.

I stroked his hair gently and his hair so soft just like his wolf fur.How can I will leave him?