CHAPTER 2

We all nodded."Tonight,I want you to do some research about it before you do your mission,is that clear?"He said.

We all nodded."Yes."We answered.

Ouh,I almost forgot that not this family are gangster and rich but they have be a hunter.Like search for something that unique such as vampire,werewolf and monster or witch.

Did you know that all of my siblings has their own power.My brother Jungkook was a vampire and Wonwoo was werewolf.

My two sisters supposed to be a witch but papa has taken back the spell and they now became a normal human.But me,I have all power that my siblings have.

One thing that I was different than my siblings,I was a bender.Mama said that I must get four the elements such as air,water,fire and earth.

In fact that I'm really different with them.I just can change to a vampire or werewolf when I needed.I just only have their powers.

We get out from the hall and headed to the library.We do some research about this person personality.He was a vampire and killed a lot of people to get their blood.

Another one,we have to kill this person named Lee Han Seok.This guy have cheated a lot of businessman by killing them.

I opened the book with laziness.Ugh,why I have to join this thing?I don't want to be a gangster or hunter like now.

We stuck at the library in nine hours.I repeated in nine hours.What the fucking is that?I yawned and rubbed my eye.

Mark closed his book and looked at us."Okay,that enough for us.It's look like we all tired now.You need to rest and tomorrow we have to start our mission."

We all nodded and closed the books.I stood up and do a little strecthing.

We came out from the library and they waved their hands to me to say goodbye.

I waved back and walked to my room.I quite tired right now.Then I stopped from walking when a tall man with silver hair and another one was blonde hair.You now that right.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed."Yah,out of my way."I pushed both of them to a side.

"Yah,that's how you treat your oppa."That silver hair pointed.His name is Taehyung or V.

"Why would I do that?As I know that we're in the same label now."I said.

"Shit.Yah,Jeon Alivia.Even though we are not same blood with you but you still our sister."Another guy that shorter than V.

"I know that Park Jimin and stop babbling to me.Where is Jin?I need him.I'm hungry now."I do an puppy eyes to them.

Seriously,I don't like it when I was starving.This will happen to me.Always.

V and Jimin were gave up with me.They sighed and V called for Jin while Jimin leads me to the kitchen.

I sat at the countertop and waited for Jin.I placed my chin on the back of my palm.I'm starving now.

Then V came with Jin.Jin's face like a walking dead with his hair all messed and he felt aslept.

"What do you want in this time?"Jin asked.

"I'm hungry."I answered simply and do my puppy eyes again.

"Okay,Jimin and V.Do you want too?"Jin asked as he walked to the sink to washed his face and wiped his face with a towel.

I admire Jin's face.Why he look so handsome?Not only him.All of my brothers were handsome and hot.

They are not my real brothers actually.They call my papa as like what I just said now.