CHAPTER 1

I was walking to the cafe to have my breakfast first.I am not good in cooking as you guys know that I'm really suck in cooking thing.

I have my siblings to helped me but they always busy with their own work or their career.

Okay,let me introduced myself.My name is Jeon Alivia.I was a daughter of the billionare in all around the world here and my family were gangster or called as mafia.

My family was the most dangerous gangster among the all gangster around the world.

My two brothers were now part of my papa's gangster group like killing people and have a deal with someone.

While my two sisters were training at the company like kpop group.Be a trainee at the company.They said to papa that they want to be an idol and it's works.

Now I was turned to 16 years old.I walked to the counter to order my meal.

"Sir,may I have a mug of hot choco and a red velvet cake,please?"I said

The waiter nodded and go made for me that what am I order just now.While waiting,I turned to left and right side to looked for an empty seat to sat down and enjoyed my meal.

Then the waiter gave me the tray and he stated the payment bills.I took out my purse from my backpack and it's look like I don't have a small money to pay for it.

"Uhm...sir,I don't have any of small money to pay it."I said.

"I will pay for her."A guy that stood next to me said.

I looked at the guy and he look so hot and handsome.I think he mixed.He paid for me the meal and I took my meal.

I bowed to him."Thank you,sir."I smiled.

He nodded and smiled back."You're welcome,miss.Enjoy your meal."

I nodded and walked away from the counter.I tried to find an empty seat for me.I saw an empty seat at the corner of this cafe.

I walked to that empty seat before someone take it first.I sat down and put my tray on the table.I started to ate my meal with quietness and peaceful when someone destroy it.

It felt annoyed when someone destroy you eating your meal.I looked up with annoyed face on me but it stop when I saw that guy again.He smiled sweetly to me.

"Miss,may I sit here?"He asked me a permission to him to shared with me the table.

I nodded."Sure."I just simple answered him.

He bowed to me and sat opposite to me.We were eating quietly and it's made me felt awkward now.

"So...uhm...my name is Alivia and what is your name?"I started the conversation.

"My name is Wang Yong Hei.Just call me Lucas."He answered.

I nodded."Nice to meet you,Lucas."

Both of us started to talked about each other.He wanted me to be his friend and I agreed with that because I owe him.He was four years older than me.

He was same birthday with me and he quite funny too.I like be friend with him.It will made me felt happiness surrounds me again.

We came out from the cafe."We will meet again."He said and I nodded.

We both said goodbye and walked to the different direction.I call my brother if they around this area or other members here.A few beeps and he answered it.

"Yah,where are you now?"I asked.

"We have a deal now."My brother answered on the other line.

"Ouh,okay.If you have a time,can you just fetch me as usual cafe.If you're not,nevermind."I ended the call.