CHAPTER 14

"Okay,I will make sure you be touchy² like another girls do."He winked.

Those word made me laughing so hard.I wiped my tears and continued enjoyed my meals.

"So what should we do today?"I asked.

"Just wait and see."He winked.

We came out from cafe while interwined our hands.Then we saw a familliar couple to us.

I looked at Lucas."Lucas,is that Ken and Aless?"I pointed to the couple that happily ate ice-cream.

He nodded."How about we bring them too?"He suggested.

"But they now on date so if we go there we will spoil their date."I said.

"Then we need to continue our date too."He smiled.

I smiled back and we walked to the amusement park.My eyes sparkles when jumped happily.

"Yeay,playing!"I yelled and hugged Lucas.

"Thank you,Lucas."I kissed his cheek.

He smiled."You're welcome."

We started played something that interested which is ROLLER COASTER!

I pulled his hand to the roller coaster but he refused.I forced him to get on ride with it and he finally nodded.

We get on it and the roller coastee started to moved.Yeay!

After that,Lucas held one of the fence and looked down.He felt dizzy now and tried to prevent it to get dizzy.

"Are you alright?"I asked and patted his back.

He nodded."Yeah."

"If you feel dizzy,we will rest first later we continue it with another games."I said.

He didn't response and I clung my hand around his arm.I lead him to the bench and let him sat down.

"I will be right back."I said and he just nodded.

I rushed to get some water for him.I saw a stall that sold a drinks and I ran towards the stall.

"Sir,may I have a bottle of mineral water?"I asked.

He nodded and gave me the bottle.I took it and pay for it.I about to ran again when I heard someone screaming.

I turned to where was that sound and saw a three wolves with a kids there.

They approached that kid and all of the people wanted to helped her but they can't.They just looked at her.

They're werewolf.I can felt that.The black wolf wanted to bite that kid and ran towards them.I threw the mineral bottle to that wolf and made that wolf stopped and laid on the ground.

I took that kid from them and she stood at my back.I looked at the three wolves that really starving for human now.

"What you guys want?"I asked them.

They growled.They spread their legs and lowed down their heads.I little shocked with that reaction.

"Please don't disturb they here."I begged.

The wolves looked at me and turned.They ran as fast as they could and left me dumbfounded there.

I turned to that kid and knelt infront of her."Are you alright?"I asked.

The little kid nodded and cried."Thank you for your helping."She hugged me.

I hugged her back."You're welcome.Please don't cry and where is your parent?"I asked.