CHAPTER 24

"Now dear,let me cleaned up your wound on your leg."She said.

I hummed in response and turned my gaze to the ceiling.Suddenly I felt a liquid flow inside my skin and made me hissed.

"Eomma!"I screamed.

"Hold on,dear.It almost done."She wrapped a bandage around my wound.

"Done.Make sure you get some rest and don't move a little bit because your wound is near to your knee."She stated.

"So I should rest all of my life."I sat properly and faced her.

"Dear,just this few weeks only.If not,you have to go to the hospital and they sew your wound.Do you want that?"She put her hands on her waist.

I gulped.She knew it that I hate go to the hospital.Everything inside the hospital and the name also I hate it.I like to have some treatment here with both of my mother heal it.

"Okay."I sighed and about to walked but Reselda eomma blocked me by using her power.

"You can't walk by now."She said.

"So who's going to carry me up?"I asked her.

I knew her answer will be Lucas but I'm not in the mood for getting closer to him first.

"Eomma,let's send Noah or my brothers to carry me up."I said.

Their face looked little bit confused with my statement.Reselda eomma sighed and finally nodded.

"Wait here,I will call Jin for you."She said and left the room.

Now the room left me and Lucas.I sighed and lay down with Lucas help.

"Thank you."I flashed him my fake smile.

"Are you mad of me?"He asked.

I shook my head."No,I am not."

"Then why are you not letting me to carry you up to your room?"He asked me again.

"I'm not ready yet to face you now..."I sighed."Better I ask my brother to carry me."

Then someone opened the door and revealed Jin with Reselda eomma follow behind.

"Well,hey lovebirds."Jin greeted us.

"Oh,hey Jin."Lucas smiled and bowed to him.

"Little sis,why are you just let Lucas carry you up then?"He asked in confused.

"Just...."I tried to think some excuse again.

Lucas just looked at me that still try to think what are the best excuse that I have to answer my brother's question.

"Because I have to go now.I have to do something important with my friend."Lucas explained to my brother.

I turned my gaze to him and he just smiled at me."So see you later."He kissed the top of my head.

"Yeah.I will miss you."I said and reply him with my smile.

He came out from the room and Jin doing his job now.I hopped on his back and clung my hands around his neck.

I pecked eomma cheek and we walked out from the room."Ugh,little sis.You are so heavy."

I scoffed."Am I that heavy?"I asked.

"Yes,you are.You are getting fat nowdays."He commented.

I rolled my eyes in annoyed."Just please send me back to my room then you can rest as many as you want."

"Aww,my little sis is sulking."He smirked.

"Please,Jin.This is make me even annoy with you."I groaned.