CHAPTER 37

I tried to shut off the mindlink to prevent this luna infront of me know about it.

"Are you mindlinking someone?"She asked.

Bang!You're dead,Alivia.You are getting into a trouble.This was the end of my life.

*Lucas,you should drag your feet here now.I have problem here.*I whined and fakely smiled to her.

"No,I'm not mindlinking someone.I just try to recall back the moment yesterday."I said.

Ouch!My heart hurt again.It just like someone stabbed me when I recall back that moment.

She bite her lower lips."I'm sorry."

I looked at her."Don't need to say sorry.I already forgive you guys.If you want to take Lucas from me,I will let him go if my heart don't allow it though."

"That was sad.I know one day you will happy with him."She smiled.

I smiled back."Thank you,ma'am."

"Mum,Alivia."Someone called out our name and made us turned.

She smiled and waved her hand toward her son."Hello,Yukhei."

I showed him a fake smile so that he can't see me is sad here.Lucas approached us and sat next to me.

"Mum,what are you doing here?"He asked.

"I just buy some grocies and meet this young lady which is your girlfried."His mother answered and smiled sweetly at me.

Lucas sighed."Mum,tell dad that I won't come back to the pack.I have my own life now."He said.

"Son,you know your dad was like right.He wanted to have what he wants to take and by his own.One thing,he will hurt someone which is really stubborn towards his command."She stated.

I bite my lower lips and lowered down my head.I gripped my shirt tightly.

Lucas looked at me and held my hand.He looked back to his mom.

"I won't let dad lays hand on her,mom.If he lay his hand on my precious one,I will swear to God that I will kill him even though he is my father."He said.

His mom understand what her son want as she said to me just now.He never act like this toward any girls he met.

Is it I was his mate?Maybe yes.Our eyes sparkles when met to each other.

"Yukhei,please come back.I will ask your father to allow him to make you meet her."His mom begged.

I felt guilty toward them.Every mom really sad and felt lonely without their children.

"Ma'am,I'm going to leave you guys alone."I stood.

*If you done,just find me.I will buy the grocies.Please don't tell the truth.*I mindlink Lucas.

I walked but Lucas held my hand making me stop from the tracks.

"Mom,we will be going.If you need me,just call me."He stood."I will not leaving her alone."

I felt annoyed and angry.He just think about himself and never felt what his mother felt just now.

She nodded and stood too."I understand,Yukhei.She's too important to you."

"I need to go now,you two."She smiled and looked at me."Nice to meet you,young lady."

I bowed and flashed her a smile."Nice to meet you too,ma'am."

She walked and left us.I looked at Lucas and he looked at me in innocent face.

"What?Do you like for them to take me from you?"He asked.