CHAPTER 36

"Please,don't make yourself worry about it."He begged.

"About what?"I asked.This thing make me getting annoyed.

"About what are my problem that I'm having now."He answered and took bowl.

He put the ramyeon into the bowl that he already provide.He put the pot inside the sink and took a chopstick then he put it on the bowl.

"Here,your ramyeon."He handed me the bowl.

I took it and started to ate it."Hmm....delicious."I commented.

He smiled and took off his apron.He hang it to its place and approached me.

He put his hands aside of me like he was traping me."May I take some?"He asked.

I nodded and took little of noodles between my chopstick."Say Aaa."I said.

He opened his mouth and chew it."Not bad."He said and kept on eating the noodles inside his mouth.

"But for me is delicious."I said and turned to ate the ramyeon.

"Wait."He held my hand that was injured and made me hissed in pain.

"Where did you get this?"He asked.

"It's hurt."I hissed again and made him released his hand from my hand.

"Answer my question,Alivia."He crossed his arms over his chest.

"None of your business."I rolled my eyes and ate my ramyeon again.

"Are you going somewhere else in a few minutes ago?That wound looks so fresh and I think you have gone for something."He stated.

I groaned."Please don't spoil my eating time."

"And....."He cupped my cheek and made me looked at him."Are you crying?"

I yanked his hand from my cheek and pushed the bowl slightly."I'm done."

I jumped from it and pushed him slightly."Give me some way."

I walked from him but he held my waist and pushed me against the fridge.

"Are you meeting my parent?"He asked and his eyes looking into my eyes deeply.

He said that I was meeting his parent made me wanted to cry so bad because his father or I called him alpha shoot me a words that really hurt me.

I can't hold my tears and made it flow down on my cheeks.Stay away from him and I was using Lucas only.The only one that really hurt me is he said that I never love him and a vampire don't have heart.They just drank blood to kept alive.

"Please,just let me go to my room."I begged and still crying.

He let go my waist and sighed."Did they hurt you?"He asked.

I shook my head."No,they did nothing to me."

Without him saying any word,I walked away and headed to my room.

I closed the door behind me and leaned on the door while sitting on the floor.

I put my head on my knees and cried quietly so that I don't wake others.
______________________

I woke up and felt my back hurt.I just realised that I was sleeping my back leaning on the door while my head on my knees.

I stood and screcthed little bit.I walked to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

I wore a white loose shirt and leggings.I combed my hair and let it loose.

I checked myself on the mirror and found my eyes were puffy or swallowed because I'm crying to much yesterday.