CHAPTER 6

Yeay,I felt relief now.Jungwoo scratched his neck."Sorry,I didn't mean to do that."

I just nodded."It's okay.I just want to rest first."I said and walked to my room.

I shared room with Jungwoo while Mark with Ten.We're in the same dorm now.

I cleaned up myself and looked myself from the reflection of the mirror.I touched my neck that have a vampire's fangs sign.

I flinched in pain.Why she change like that?She mad of Mina because she kissed me.Is she like me?

No,she can't same goes to me.This is the rule that have written in her family's rules.

If she likes me,I will not let her falling to me.I must do something that made her stop liking me.

I flicked my hand.Maybe I should dating with Mina.That was the way of her stop liking me.

I'm sorry for hurting you.I have to do that because we need to follow the rules.

I walked to my table and started to do my homework.The first day of school I have a lot of homeworks.

Before I forget I must called Mina about I want to dating with her,I started to dialed her number.

Yeah,today I've got a lot of girls phone numbers.They wanted to gave me their phone numbers so I just take it.

Before I could pressed the call button,Mark tapped my shoulder.I turned to him.

"Please don't make her like this."Mark begged.

"What are you talking about?"I put my phone on the table.

Mark took a seat on my bed."I know you like her and she seem to be like you too but she didn't realize about that."

I sighed."Mark,do you know about the rules that we have to know?"I asked.

He nodded."Yes,that rule is not to fall in love with relative family here.But you know her that she is hybrid."

"If you make her feel broke or emotional,her power will combine together and become a evil person."He added.

He stood and tapped my shoulder."Don't make her like that if not,it will be worst for us.Her power really powerful than us and her family."

"I hope you think it first before you make a wrong step."Mark came out from my room.

I pulled my hair in frustrated."What should I do now?!"I half shoouted.

ALIVIA POV

I opened my eyes slowly and saw my maids slept on the couch.I looked at my alarm clock and it time for me to go to the school.

I get up slowly and I felt my head aching a lot.I held my head and closed my eyes to erase the pain from my head.

I stood up and not waking my maids up.I came out from my room and headed to the kitchen.

I saw the others maid doing their works and bowed to me.I opened the big fridge and took a bottle of blood.

As you guys know that we have a hundreds fridge here for different people.One fridge for a vampires meals,another one for werewolfs fridge,last but not list benders and humans were in one fridge.Ouh,I forget about one fridge for a witches.

I opened the lid and drank the blood.I'm too thirsty and I'm craving for blood.

I saw Lucas walked to my direction and stopped infront of me.I kept on drinking the blood and blinked.

"Good morning."He greeted me with a smiled on his face.

I put my bottle on the table."Good morning."I smiled back.