CHAPTER 34

I opened my eyes as soon as light entered my room.I yawned and switched my position to the back.

I stared at the figure was sleeping peacefully beside me.I sat on my bed and I was thinking what are Lucas said last night.

'I can't protect you any longer and soon will leave your world.'That word kept on repeating inside my head.

Then I felt someone moved and I knew that Lucas already awake.I sighed and I wanted to ask him.I was thinking it one all night that should I ask him about his problem he facing now.

"Are you going to tell me your problem?"I asked.

He didn't answer me and he pretend to be sleep but he was hearing it actually.

"If you can't tell me then it's fine but I know your problem that you are facing just now."I said.

He sat down on the bed while his face was facing me."What are you talking about?"

"I know you will go forever even not to step your feet inside this mansion again."I averted his gaze.

He was quiet and listen to what I will saying next.He didn't know that I know his biggest problem.

"If you like to meet them,I will sure to let you go."I forced smile.But now I can't let my greedy one take over me because he have a family that really care about him.

He sighed."You know that already."

"Of course,I know it.I'm not a dumb to wait for you to tell me."I said.

"You should listen to my explaination.I will tell you everything but promise me that you never regret with what decision we make."He raised up his index finger.

I nodded."So tell me now."

"Remember,when I say that Seulgi was a person I love as my sister."He said and I tried to remembered it then nodded.

"She was one of my father's beta.She have a mission which is she have to do all years until I have my power back."He stated.

"It was confusing me when she tell me because I have lose my werewolf power since I was 10 years old...so I don't know that I was get into your family group."He added.

"Are you want to leave?If you want,I will ask my dad to let you go and join your family pack."I said with fakely smiled.

"You know,we should talk about this.I'm here for you and they decided to make me stay here as long as I want.I want to stay with you and don't let me left you."He said and held both of my shoulder.

I sighed and nodded."You should leave now."

He lifted his eyebrow."Why?"

"I want to take a bath then change my clothes.I need some privacy."I groaned.

He chuckled then turned to smirked."If you want me to stay then I will help you."He winked.

"You're prevert."I pushed him and he giggled.

"Okay."He said and pecked my forehead.

He left my room and soon I sighed.I have to find his family and talked to them or maybe they will tried to find me too for telling me something.

I stood and walked to the bathroom but then my phone vibrated.

I took it from the nightstand and it was Mark who message me.That's weird this idiot.Why he can just met me?I opened his message.

Alivia,I bet you are wake up now because your lovely boyfriend have come back here.I have receive a black mail which is this person need to meet you but I have to go with you.I will go to your room later on before we go to that place.
                                     -Mark.