CHAPTER 13

"Aww,you guys.I never thought that you will say like that."My eyes started to form a tears and let it flow.

"Omo,my sister is crying.Come here."Namjoon gave me a signal for hug.

I hugged him and he patted my back."Shh,don't cry."

"I love you guys."I sobbed.

"We always love you,little sister."They said.

I pulled away and Namjoon wiped my tears."How you feel now?Better?"He asked.

I shook my head."I just want one more thing."I raised up one of my finger.

"What is it?"They furrowed their eyebrows.

"Teach me how to play the instruments and singing."I whined.

They chuckled."You just like your own brother."Suga commented.

Jungkook gave him a death glared."Hyung,I want to say that of course she will like me because I'm her same blood sibling."Jungkook crossed his arms over chest.

I burst out laughed as I heard what was my brother said just now.

"Jeon Alivia,how could you laughing at your own brother."He pouted.

I stopped from laughing and clung my hand around his neck because I'm just same height with his shoulder only so I pulled his head down.

"Omo,don't show me that face.Please show your bunny smile."I said.

He pouted and shook his head."No,I don't want.My own sister laughing her ass off with me."

Pfft.I can't held my laughed again and let it burst again followed by the others.But then he finally laughed with us too.
_________________________

"Alivia,wake up."Someone shook my body lightly.

I groaned and faced my back to that person."Jeon Alivia,wake up."That person still shook my body.

"Give me five minutes."I said as I showed that person my five fingers.

"Aish!You have to wake up.You have a date today."That person said.

I knew who was that person.It was Lucas.I smirked and still my eyes closed.

"Ouh,please let me get back into my dreamland again."I begged.

Yesterday my brothers and I have been practice singing and playing until late night.That was fun.Yeah,I can spend my time with my beloved brothers.

"If you not going to wake up,I will kiss you~~"He said.

Those word made me annoyed and he know that I was annoyed with what he just said now.

"Okay²,I already wake up."I said and settled down by sat on the bed with my hair all messed.

"Good morning."He smiled and gave me a pecked on my cheek.

"Good morning."I said and glared to him.

"What?"He asked in innocent.

"You're acting so weird.Did Ken teach you like this?If he does,I will kick his ass off."I said.

He shook his head."Nope.He didn't do anything just he wanted me to help him."

I titled my head."What do you mean?"I asked.

Suddenly my phone rang.Lucas helped me to took my phone and he showed me who was the caller id.

It was Ken.Finally,we just talked about him."Just answer the call and put it on the loudspeaker."I said.