CHAPTER 21

"Woah,chill.Me also didn't expect that they will be a soulmate even them too."Ravi tried to calm me down.

"I'm too lazy to talk about it.See you tomorrow."I just ended up the call without say goodbye to Ravi.

I put the phone back on my study table.I flopped on my bed and rested myself.
_________________________

I woke up and strecthed my arms little bit.Today my mission was get Alivia's hair or something to worked on that doll.

If she know,will she mad of me?Of course,she will mad of you,you such an idiot.

I do my morning routine and wore my school uniform.I packed my stuff inside my bag and checked myself on the mirror.

Once I'm done checking,I headed to the dining table.I will ignored them today but I don't forget my mission.

I ate my breakfast quickly so that I will finished my mission quickly too.

After I finished ate my meal,I gave it to my mom and bid her goodbye.

*******************

"Aless."Someone called my name and I know who was that person.

I gave her a forced smiled."Yo,Alivia."

"Where did you go?I have search you everywhere."Alivia pouted.

I shrugged and took some literature books inside the locker.My mission didn't done yet.

"How about Lucas?Is he fine now?"I asked and closed the locker.

Alivia sighed."He didn't want to meet me.Jungwoo and others don't allow me to meet him because he still sick."

My eyebrows furrowed."That's weird.They never do that to you."

"Maybe Lucas ask them to do that."She said and we walked to the next class.

"Did you ask him what's wrong?"I asked her.

She shook her head."No,I don't have chance to meet him.I'm quite miss him right now."

"So Alivia,did you mind if I borrow your comb for awhile?"I asked.

She tilted her head."For what?"

"Just for the experiment that I have to do in Biology class."I tried to get excuse about that.

She think about it first before she nodded."Okay,you will borrow it.It's in my locker.Go and find it."She pointed to her locker.

"Alivia."Someone called her.

Both of us turned to that voice.What was I didn't except is Ken the one who call her.

"Yes,Ken."Alivia answered it back.

"Mr.Kim want us now."He said.

Alivia nodded."Aless,I need to go now.If you need me just call me."

I just nodded and she ran towards Ken.As I looked here,they were match together.

That was made my blood boiling inside my nerves.Why I'm suppose to survive if I always saw them together like that even though they are just best friend.

I put my book back into the locker and headed to Alivia's locker.I took her comb and closed the locker.Actually I know her locker code because she share her code with me even me too.

I took my bag inside my class and tried my best to not noticed by someone.

I pass to get out from the school and headed home.I go to the lower ground which is where the black magic will held.