CHAPTER 19

"If there something happen between us,will you leave me?"I asked.

He was shocked with my question.My question made him quiet.

I looked down to my book and do it by my own.I can't do this question.

I looked to Lucas and he just kept on doing his work.I sighed and just stared blankly there.

I need someone to teach me.All I can do was sighing.Lucas finally looked at me.

"Did you struggle to do that?"He asked.

I nodded."Yes,I need someone to teach me.I can't do it by myself."

He patted my head and smiled."Let me teach you then."

I smiled."Thank you,Lucas."

"You're welcome."He patted my head."Shall we start now?"

I nodded and let him teach me.Haha,I don't burden Aless more if Lucas taught me now and I'm glad with it.

After the last bell rang and that for go home.All the students stood and said thanks to the teacher then came out from the classroom.

I closed the book and put it inside my bag.I clung my bag on my shoulder and looked at Lucas that still busy with his packing stuff.

Before that,I saw Aless and Hongbin still busy too with packing their things inside the bags.

"Hongbin,did we have practice today?"I asked.

He looked at me and shook his head."No,Mr.Kim say that we need to take a rest since our exam almost come."

I groaned."I hate it.But we still have two weeks before the exam so relax."

Aless sighed."For you.You need to study hard this year to get a great class."

"I'm planning to drop this year.I can't score more than that if I keep failing on the Maths subject."I said.

That was true.All years that I through were all the same.My Maths subject will always made me fail.

I struggle to get pass on that subject but I can't.The easy way to solve the problem was fail on that subject.

Sometimes I felt bad to Mr.Foo.He always get his best to teach  me but I ended up with a horrible result to him.

"Are you sure?"Hongbin asked.

I nodded."I already set it inside my mind.I always do my best to score in that subject but I can't."

"Maybe this time you will score the best marks."Lucas said.

"Maybe I ended with bad marks.Please stop talking about this thing.It will make me stress with it."I said and came out from the classroom.

Three of them looked at each other."Lucas,you should go with her now."Aless said.

Lucas nodded and tried to followed me to the locker area.

I sighed and opened my locker.I put other books inside my locker and closed it.

"So did you free today?"Lucas asked as he leaned on the locker beside my locker.

I nodded."Yes,why are you asking me?"

"Nothing.Maybe we should go on date today."He rubbed back of his neck.

"Okay."I answered him.

We walked to the park and I sat on the bench while Lucas go buy some ice-cream for us.

I just watched the kids play around and some people jogging to kept healthy.

Lucas came with two cone of ice-cream on his hands while smiling at me.