CHAPTER 7

My eyes grew bigger with his statement."Yah,what do you mean?"I asked.

"I will fuck you if you want to feel it.It will make you regret."He chuckled.

I can felt his warm breath touched my skin."Yah,stop talking nonsense thing."I pushed him roughly but he didn't moved an inch.

"Where do you want to go?"He asked and smirked.

"What are you guys doing?"We heard a familliar voice for me.

Both of us turned to where the voice was.We saw Aless with Vixx stood there like dumbfounded.

I twisted my hand and pushed Lucas with my air bending.He tried to balance himself but fail.He fell on the ground.

"Don't make yourself misunderstanding about this thing."I made a crossed sign with my hands to them.

They grinned."If you say that,why your face turn red like tomato?"Aless asked while other wriggles their eyebrows.

"Omo,seriously.Argh!This is so embrassing."I pulled my hair in frustrated.

Wait,Lucas.I turned and immediately helped him."Argh,Lucas.I'm so sorry about this."I pulled him up.

"Yah,you using your air bending to push me."He pouted.

"I'm sorry.Plus,you the one who doing something that out of the box."My voice is getting louder.

Anytime my body will pop off like a volcano.I felt hot.Wait,why am I so hot?Is it I don't get any air here?

He huffed."You're the one you say fuck you."He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Are you stupid or what?That fuck word mean like cursing you know.Not that fuck,you idiot."I pushed his forehead with my index finger.

He yanked."Yah,I'm older than you."He pointed to me.

I started to tiptoe myself to same height with him.Aless and the Vixx sighed.

Leo walked towards us and pushed our head with his hands.We looked at him."Yah!JUNG TAEKWOON!"Both of us pointed to him.

He scoffed."Tsk,don't like a little kid that fighting with something that not suppose to fight at."

I gave Lucas death glared same goes him."We are not done,Wang Yong Hei."I said.

"Yeah,me too."He rolled his eyes.

We both walked in different direction.Aless sighed."Hey guys,how about your breakfast meal here?"Aless asked.

We turned back and took the bag.We glared to each other and walked away.

I walked to the rooftop and sat there.I opened the bag and started to enjoyed my meal.

I stopped eating when that moment still stuck on my fucking head.Why is he act like that?

I just said a cursing word not that freaking action.Is he like me?

I shook my head and continued my eating my meal.I shook my lightly from left to right with happiness.I ate my favourite food.
_________________________

RINGG..!!!!!The school bell has rang that mean time to go back.Wait,I can't go home early.

I have a training with Mr.Kim.Mrs.Micheal wants me to be an athlete again.

I don't want to be an athlete again.I'm tired with all things that happen to me.Why something that I don't like to do have to come to me?I whined inside my heart.

I looked at Lucas.After we have arguement,we didn't talked to each other.

I huffed.Who's care about him?I packed my thing inside my bag and zipped it.