CHAPTER 3

I scoffed.I think this man scared of people will kill him because he do a lot of sin to the innocent mens.

We walked to the reception counter and a woman stood."Good morning.May I help you?"She bowed.

We bowed back."May we meet Lee Han Seok?"Mark asked.

She nodded and sat down.She type something on the computer and she stood again.

"He's now at his office.Please follow me."She leads us to that freaking guy office.

Along the path were full by the bodyguards.I just looked my left and right side were full of them.

That woman opened the door and saw that guy tried to kill an old man.I rushed to him and held the knife that almost stabbed that old man.

"Are you crazy?"I said as I took the knife from him.

He smirked and asked the woman to left us."Ouh,girl.You don't know who am I."

I turned and checked the old man."Are you alright?"I asked and the man nodded.

"We know very well you stingy man."Ten scoffed.

"Guards!"He shouted and then all the bodyguards came.

"Get them."He command the guards to catched us.

I can felt like I wanted to turned into a vampire.I tried to stopped it but I can't.I turned to the guards and pushed them all outside and locked door so that they can't get in.

I turned to Lee Han Seok and I approached him like lightning.I strangle him and pushed him on the wall hardly.

"Who....are...you?"He asked with difficult while coughing.

"I bet you know that."My fangs came out but I shook my head.I turned to normal.

His eyes widened."It can't be.You are his daughter,Jeon..."He tried ti figured out my name.

"Alivia.Jeon Alivia and your doom are coming."I said as I took out my clip and its turned into a small knife.

"Please...don't...kill..me."He begged.

"Have you heard our protocol.No mercy for anyone that doing something wrong."I said.

"Please.ARGH!!"I stabbed him at his heart and I let him go.

He slowly knelt down and dead.I just looked at him and my knife turned into its shape again.

Four of them looked at me with unbelievable expression."Did that guy just said you are the daughter of the Jeon's family?"Jungwoo asked.

I nodded slowly."Yes.Did you see that I changing into a vampire just now?"

"Yes.You are hybrid.You half vampire,half werewolf and half witch.But you have a bender too."Jungwoo stated.

"You know about it.Later I will tell you guys about this.Now we need to get out from this building."I said.

They nodded and I opened the door again.There were the guards that I just use my power for them to get out.

They looked at their master body covered by his blood.They looked at us and they started to attacked us.We get ready in the position and started to attacked them.

They are too strong for us.I saw all of my team were hurting by them.I inhaled and exhaled.I have to use my bender power.

But I can't do it.My bender power will work when I get four of elements.I just know to use the first element which is air bender.

I closed my eyes and slowly moved my hands to make a circle.Then a wind came from nowhere were trapped all the guards inside the wind like a tornado.