CHAPTER 18

ALIVIA POV

I'm not in the mood.My head aching a lot and my face look so pale.

I left Lucas at the locker and waited for Noah to gave him a new uniform.

I can't waited with him because I can felt a lot of cctv were watching him.I can felt a pang of jealous inside so that I just left him.

Now Aless sat next to Hongbin which is sat infront of me.She said that Lucas and her have change place so Lucas can protect me even more.

Someone knocked the door and opened it.It was Lucas that already wore a new uniform.

"Sorry,I'm late today.I have something to do."He bowed.

The History teacher,Miss Tan nodded."It's okay,Mr.Wong.You can go to your sit now."

He smiled and walked towards his seat which is next to me.He sat and looked at me.

"Are you alright?"He asked.

I just nodded and focused on the board.I can heard him sighed but I don't care.

Then a school bell has rung that's mean time for recess.As usual I will packed my stuff and put it under my desk.

Lucas stared at me and I looked at him confused."Is there anything wrong?"I asked.

He shook his head."Nope.Your face look really okay now.Have an oxygen now."He patted both of my cheeks.

I giggled."Okay.I think the effect of the portion already gone."

He nodded."Are you hungry?"He asked.

I nodded."Of course,I'm hungry now."

We stood up and walked to the cafeteria.As we entered the cafeteria,all boys were watching me even smiled at me.

I smiled back.Lucas gave gave them a death glared to them.We queued to get our meals.Some of the boys looked at their back and saw me.They gave me a space to walked infront.

I walked and bowed to them.Lucas just stared blankly there.I get my meals and waited for Lucas.

Lucas approached me as he get his meal."Woah,you just like a princess now."He teased.

"Shut up.Just walk and find an empty place to sit."I said as I left him behind.

I saw Aless waved her hand to gave us a signal to sat with them.I smiled but at the same time that I felt like Aless will leave me.

This month will be our exam and it will make us change classes according to your results.

I know that girl will go to the good class and I just stay at that class but at least I will have Hongbin or Lucas if they not going to pass or what.

Lucas popped besides me and blew my ear.I looked at him."Hey,what are you doing?"

"You are keep dreaming and Aless with her couple call us to sit with them."He pointed to them.

I sighed and nodded.I almost forget about that.We walked towards them and suddenly someone held my arm.

I stopped from walking but luckily we just arrived at their table.I looked at who was holding my arm.

"Daehwi?"I titled my head.

"Argh,Alivia.You still remember me."He hugged me.

I chuckled and hugged him back.I saw Jihoon,Woojin,Jinyoung and Guanlin were here too.I smiled to them.

"Of course,I am.How can I forgot you guys.You guys like my brothers but why you people didn't join us hunting again?"I asked.

"Nah,we just want to have our own life such as like now be a merchanise for the vechicles or what."Woojin answered.