CHAPTER 27

I looked at him and hugged him.He hugged me back and I love his warm body.

"Please don't leave me."I begged and tighten my grip.

He chuckled."Who said that I want to leave you?I won't leave you even you hate me."

When I heard what he said,it make me even cry more.He kept on patting my back.

"I love you.I always love you."He whispered and held both of my shoulder.

I didn't say anything and kept on crying in his warm embrace.He held my shoulder and pushed me slightly.

"Who make you like this?"He wiped off my tears with his thumbs.

I shook my head."No one."

"Wait..."He tried to observed me."Did your wolf is crying right now?"He asked.

I shrugged."I don't know."

"Yes,your wolf is crying right now.Did someone hurt your wolf?"He asked me again.

Yes,she is crying because her stupid human body doing the biggest mistake that will hurt both of them.

I shook my head and sniffed."No one."

"Come here."He pulled me into his embrace again.

He moved to the left and right side slightly and hummed a song so that I can calm down.

"I'm sorry if I ignore your mindlink."He said and placed his chin on my head.

"Why are you ignoring it?Is there something wrong that you hide from me?"I asked.

"No,of course not.I just too busy with the meeting."He awkwardly laughed.

I know he is lying to me.But now he can't because I already saw it with my own eyes.

I pushed him."You have to get out from my room now."I sighed.

He tilted his head."Why?Am I doing something wrong?"

"I say get out!"I shouted and pointed to the door.

"No,I don't want."He said and tried to hug me but I put both of my hands on his chest.

"Stop,please get out."I cried and hit his chest so that he will not to came nearer to me.

He held both of my hands and pulled me into his embrace.I tried to pushed him but I can't.If I was crying like this,all my power and strength were really weak.

"Please calm down."He said and hugged me tightly.

The last thing I heard from him before I passed out in his embrace.
____________________________

I opened my eyes and strecthed my arms.I felt my head hurt and I groaned.

"Alivia,are you alright?"I heard a familliar voice and I saw him rushed towards me.

"Why can't you just answer my questions?"I looked at him as he helped me to leaned on headboard.

He sat besides me and caressed my cheek."Because I don't want to see you like this.Your wolf are hurting right now."

"Then tell me the truth.I don't want to live in this liar world."My tears started to rolling down on my cheeks.

He wiped off my tears on my cheeks with his thumbs."I will tell you if you want to hear the truth."

"Then just spill it out!"I shouted and yanked his hand.

"I just force to be partner with Seulgi.Just the performance after that there was nothing between us."He said.