CHAPTER 30

I was doing my morning routine and now I was infront of my mirror.

I was wearing a yellow sweater with jeans.I combed my hair and let it loose.

Suddenly the door creaked open and made me turned to the direction.

Lucas started to came in and smiled at me."Well,hello."He waved his hand.

I smiled back."Hello too,Lucas."

He turned me and back hugged me.I was confused with his reaction.

He was so weird in these days.Something that made him will lose me someday.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"I will not leave you again and always protect you when you are in dangerous.I can't lose you and I can't live without you."He said and put his head on my shoulder.

I turned and faced him."Stop making the promise like that.I will fine and everything will fine,okay?"I smiled.

"So you should go now?You are getting late if you stick with me like this."I said and cupped his cheeks.

He whined."Why you always metioned it?"

"Well.That was your job for making the performance work.Promise me that you won't do any mistake."I said.

He chuckled and touched my nose with his."I won't if you watch my performance.After that,I can spend some time with you."He cheered.

"As you wish,Mr.Yukhei."I removed his arms from my waist.

He kissed my forehead."We will meet tonight and I can't wait for seeing you in a beautiful dress."

"Okay.Tonight,I will be the most the beautiful girl that you never seen before."I teased.

He waved his hand and I waved back.As he closed the door,I sighed.

I sat on the chair again and faced the mirror.Should I go to the prom?

Maybe I should because Lucas was hoping me to come to that prom and I already practice with Eunwoo the dance.

Then my phone vibrated.I took it from the makeup table and saw the new message has come from Aless.

Aless:Yo,Alivia.How about we go
          out today?
Alivia:Sure.Can you go here?
Aless:Okay,just wait.

Then I just read her message.I put my phone on the table again and wore my shoes.

I fixed my hair again and I felt someone was stood besides me.I saw Aless was the one who stood besides me.

She waved at me and smiled."Hello."

I stood and took my phone.I looked at her from the top to bottom.

"Are you getting short?"I asked.

Yeah,she is getting short.Her height just until my shoulder and I was curious why Ken like her so much.

She glared at me."Hey,don't judge my height.If you still judge me,I will kill you."

"Where we should go?"I asked.I tried to ignored with what she said.

"To our school."She answered simply.

"What are we doing there?"I asked her again.

I was quite confused here.Why she wanted to go to the school even tonight we have a prom.

"Just wait and see so hurry up."She said.

I nodded and we both walked out from my room.We saw Mark appa and the ahjussi(s).