CHAPTER 28

"Well,I can't wait for tomorrow." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes."Please,Lucas.Stop acting like this.Remember,I'm still 16."

Then Aless came out from the changing room and hang the dress inside the wardrobe.

"So what is it?"I asked as I let her to sat on the couch while us sat on the bed.

"Please don't tell me you won't come tomorrow."She said.

"I was planning to so what are you going to say."I looked at her and tried to ignored Lucas's gaze.

She sighed."You win again."

"Ouh,really.Great."I answered her like I'm not interested on what she just saying.

"Geez,why are you acting like that when it's come from that prom?"She asked as she just give up on me.

"It is because I don't like that prom and why they put me into thay type of contest."I whined."I don't like it either and why they always vote me to be a queen for that night."

Aless rolled her eyes."Dude,do you want to know it?They like you even though you called as a 'bully' but they know you that you don't hurt them,right?"

I bit my lower lips and nodded slowly.Lucas looked at us in confused.

"What is going on here?"He asked.

Aless scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest."One of your bitch called Twice that actually bully your girlfriend."

Lucas held both of my shoulder and made me faced him."Are they still bully you now?"

I giggled and Aless just sighed.I cupped his cheeks."Don't worry,I'm fine."I smiled.

He sighed."Stop acting so brave.I know you weak and you need my help."

I groaned."I'm strong enough,you know.Did you remember that I'm a hybrid?"

He nodded."So I'm more powerful than you,Aless and underworld creatures."I said.

Lucas just sighed then nodded.He know that I'm too powerful than him but I don't know how to use the power properly.
____________________________

After Aless go back,we are planning to go to his dorm.I miss my members and I was thinking that I should brought Jungwoo and Ten too to that prom night.

Then something has appeared inside my mind that was what Lucas have said a few minutes ago.

He just wanted to protect me from the evil creatures but me,I can't let him protect me.He will hurt himself.

I don't want that happen to him.I know that I'm the most powerful one between the vampires,werewolfs,witches and elements bending.

We finally arrived infront of their dorm and Lucas opened the door.

"Lady first."He bowed and gave me space for me to came in.

I chuckled and bowed to him."Thank you."

There I saw three assholes that I miss so much.They looked at me with little bit shocked and stood.

"Alivia."They called out my name and hugged me.

I chuckled."Guys,I can't breath."I said.

They pulled away and smiled awkwardly."Sorry."

I smiled back."It's okay.By the way I miss you too."

They asked me to sat on the couch and I bowed to them."Thank you,guys."

"Yah,don't thank us.We are friends,remember?"Ten said.