CHAPTER 20

He wiped the wound again with the iodine solution.Shit,it really hurt.

"Ugh,it damn hurt."I managed to talked after hold the screaming and cursing that almost came out from my mouth.

"Sorry and it almost done."Namjoon took a bandage inside the first aid kit.

He wrapped the bandage around my arm and clipped it."Okay,done."

I lifted my head from Jin's chest and saw my arm wrapped with the bandage perfectly.

"Thank you,Namjoon."I smiled.

He nodded and closed the first aid kit."You're welcome."

"Now clean yourself first."Jin patted my head.

"Where is Lucas?"I asked.

"Well,he is in the treatment room.He look really bad after that."Yoongi stated.

I stood immediately."What?!"

"Calm down,Alivia.Mama and aunt Reselda still in the room.Don't worry now."Jungkook patted my back.

Namjoon looked to the Vixx and Aless."Papa want to meet you guys in his office now."

They nodded and bowed towards us.Our bodyguard started to escort them to papa's office.

While me still stood infront of my brothers.Jimin sighed."Better clean up yourself first.Papa want to meet you too in his office."

I nodded and walked to my room.I closed the door and sat behind the door.

I hugged my knees and buried my face on my knees.I sighed heavily.

Why this happen to me?One by one came to me.Now the werewolf pack attack us today and made Lucas unconscious like this.

I stood and cleaned up myself.I wore as usual a black chiffon dress.I combed my hair and I let it loose today.

I came out from my room and walked to papa's office.I knocked the door and slowly opened the door.

Aless and the Vixx were already here.Papa looked up and fixed his glasses.

"Princess,please sit down."He pointed to the seat beside Ken.

I sat down and bowed to them.Now my gaze turned to papa.He rubbed his temple.

"Why I gather you guys here because of Alivia and Ken problem."He sighed.

My eyebrows close together."What do you mean,uncle?"Ken asked.

"I shouldn't let this be but I can't.It's hard for me to say about this."He sighed again.

"You have to spill it out,papa.We want to know about it."I said.

"You and Ken are...."He took a deep breathed."Soulmate."

Our eyes became bigger."What?!"Ken and I stood immediately.

"Calm down,you people.Please sit down first."Papa command us to sat down.

"How come like this?"I asked.

"Princess,I also don't know.Did you feel something strange between you guys?"He asked.

We both nodded."Yes,if we close to each other,it just like an electricity flow between us.Is that mean we are close to each other?"Ken asked.

Papa nodded."That's how soulmate work.Mr.Lee."

Aless stood up and all of us looked at her."I need to go home now.Something urgent."

Ken and I stood immediately."Let me send you home."Both of us said and we looked to each other.