CHAPTER 4

I closed my eyes.She let her fangs out and wanted to sucked my blood.

But I can't felt any of pain on my neck so I decided to opened my eyes.I saw a hand on my neck and that girl sucked that person blood on the hand.

I looked up and saw Alivia was the one who save me."Shit.You spoiling my dinner."That vampire said in pissed.

Alivia huffed."Leave him alone."She said as she turned into a vampire.

She pushed the vampire girl away from me and that girl flew away.

Alivia just looked at her just leave us suspicious."Thank yo-"When I about to continued my sentence,she put her index finger on my lips.

"Shh,keep quiet and guys,please don't move or make any noise."She said.

Then I felt a gust of wind that really hard hit my face.A tall guy appeared infront of us with a smirked on his face.

Dude,get off your smirk now.I saw a lot of people smirking today.I rolled my eyes felt annoyed.

"Well²,what we've got here?"He asked in rude way.

"A human.I can smell your juicy blood in long distance."He grabbed Ten's face to made Ten looked at him.

Ten yanked his hand from his face."Watch your hand,dude."

He huffed and then laughed like a silly guy.He looked at Alivia and she turned herself into a vampire.

She taken little aback and gave me something from her back."Throw this to him when I face him to you."She said.

I took a blue potion and she approached the guy like lightning.

They started to fight each other.Then that guy got her.He pinned Alivia on the tree and caressed her cheek.

"Kitten,I think I like you now."He grinned.

YAH!WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!WHY HE CALL ALIVIA KITTEN?!I screamed inside my heart.In fact that I want to punched that guy.

Wait,what is going wrong with me?Am I jealous with that?

She scoffed."Sorry,I think I don't like you."

ALIVIA POV

The vampire pouted and looked so sad."Sir,how about you introduce yourself and let my friends go now."I begged.

He nodded.He flicked his finger and not leave his gaze on me.Shit,why this guy so creepy for me now?

"Now I have to introduce myself,right?"I nodded.

"My name is Kim Jong In or you can call me Kai."He said as he let me go.

"So Kai,nice to meet you.I'm Alivia.This is my friend,Lucas."I started to introduced my mberd to him.

"I'm glad to see you all."He turned to the normal human same goes to me.

"Kai,may I ask you something?"I asked him and he nodded.

I approached him and he little bit taken aback."Don't worry,I won't hurt you."

I touched his forehead with my finger and I can little sense of a shadow.I can't saw it clearly.As the shadow started to came nearer to me.Now I can see it clearly.A girl?

I looked at her from head to toe.She definitely covered by blood.She smiled at me and then she just disappeared.

"Alivia!Alivia!"Lucas shook my body lightly.

I opened my eyes and removed my finger from Kai's forehead.I held my forehead.I can felt a dizziness surrounds my head.

Lucas helped me to stand properly."Who is that girl?"I asked him.