CHAPTER 35

I was correct because Mark gave me a address for the werewolf pack.

That was huge packhouse.I get into the packhouse and they gave me a weird look.

I bet they don't know me and that was great because no one know who I am except for the vampire.

I bowed at them and they bowed back.Then someone pulled my sweater and made me looked down.

"Who are you?"A cute little girl asked me.

I bent little bit."I need to meet your alpha."I answered.

"Why I can feel you are more strongest than us?"She asked.

I blinked with her question.Strongest than them?It can't be this little girl know me.

"Alivia."Someone called my name.A familliar voice.

I turned and saw Seulgi was the one who called me.I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I bet you are the guest that our alpha and luna want to meet."She said.

I shrugged."Follow me."She walked first and I followed her.

"Why they need to meet me?"I asked.

"Well,I don't know.They just inform me that they have a guest which is a girl so I bet you are the guest."She smiled.

I nodded and quietly walking.An alpha and luna want me.But why?I hope that something doesn't happen.

We arrived infront of the door and Seulgi opened for me."You can come in."She said.

I nodded and bowed at her."Thank you."

She nodded."Yeah,you're welcome.If you need me,mindlink me."

I nodded and came into unfamilliar room.I saw two figures infront of me.One sat on the chair and another one just stood there.

"Hello,dear."A person who standing greet me.I looked at their direction and she was a woman.

I bowed at them."Hello."

"Please be seated."The one who sat on the chair.

I nodded and sat opposite to them.I bet they were alpha and luna.

"I have something to tell you."He said and put both of his hands on the table interwined.

"What is it,sir?"I asked him politely.

"I know you the one who my son loved so much."The woman said.

I tilted my head little bit."You mean Lucas?"

"Yes,young lady.So we are calling here to talk about our son which is your boyfriend."He said.

I nodded and tried to get ready with what will happening to me.But thank God they didn't know who am I.
_____________________

I was entering my room by using my balcony.I was so not in mood then I got a bruise on my hand.

"Alivia."Someone called my name and I saw Mark was sitting on my bed.

I suddenly fell on my knees and made Mark rushed toward me.He knelt infront of me.

"Hey,are you okay?Why are you crying?"He asked and patted my head.

"You should tell me what are the problem."He said.

I looked at him and cry even more.Mark hugged me and tried to comfort.

I was just crying and silent.I remembered what the alpha and luna said to me.

FLASHBACK

"Stay away from him and let him come back here."The alpha said.