CHAPTER 10

ALIVIA POV

When the bell has rang that mean time for recess and finally I finished my work without Aless helped me.

I packed my things and put it inside my drawer.I was about to asked Aless when a gust of wind hit my face.

I scoffed.I saw Ken was standing infront of Aless and gave her a pecked on her lips.

Aless smiled and they looked at me like evilish smiled on their faces.

I gulped."I think I want to do something first."I said and walked away.

"Do something with Lucas."Ken whistle and they giggled.

Aish,that two freaking asshole.I just ignored them and tried to find Lucas.

Lucas have been left first with dissapointed face.I don't know why.

We should be happy when we get our new power but he just like a walking dead.

Maybe they can't control their power first and always changed themselves to a vampire or werewolf in midnight.

I saw Lucas at the cafeteria with sad face.I came towards him and sat opposite to him.

"Hey Lucas,are you alright?"I asked.

He just nodded and stirred his food with the spoon that he held.I tried to read his mind but I can't.Maybe he blocked his thinking mind.

"Stop trying to read my mind."He begged.

I sighed."Lucas,what's wrong?"

He just shook his head and I tried to stopped asking him.Then Mark came with his basketball outfits.

All the girls here were screaming like hell.I turned my gaze to him and my eyes widened.

"Wow!"That word came from my mouth and made Lucas looked at what I saw now.

He scoffed and stood up.I looked at him and stood too.He about to walked away when I held his wrist.

He turned his gaze to me."What do you want?"He asked in husky voice.

"Where are you going?"I asked him.

He yanked my hand."Go far away from you."

I can felt my heart hurt."What do you mean?"I asked.

"Keep on looking to that guy."He pointed to Mark that happily talking to the girls.

"He's hot,isn't it?You like him,right?"He said and his voice getting louder.

"What are you talking about?I don't umderstand."I said and a stinging pain inside me.

It just like someone has slapped me very hard.He came closer to me."Just don't look at them."He said.

"Wait,what?Look sir,we are not dating so it's my eyes to looks at someone."I pointed to him.

He held my both shoulder and I looked at him.Our eyes locked to each other.

"Alivia,this is hard for me to tell you."He sighed.

I titled my head."Huh?I don't understand."

"I love you.I want you in my life and I will promise to you that I will protect even though you hate it or get bored of me."He said.

I was thinking what papa have said to me yesterday.If I like him,I should be accept him.

I finally nodded."Yes,Lucas."I smiled widely.

He hugged me tightly and I chuckled."Thank you,Alivia."

"You're welcome."I patted his back.

I saw the Twice were looking at us.I smirked and they rolled their eyes.