CHAPTER 17

We looked at her."No,you can't quit from any activities that you like and just keep on doing it even though you will get involve in this thing."Aless said.

"Attention."Someone spoke on the speaker and made our gaze to the speaker that on the wall.

"This is the contestants for the prom night in this year.The face and the contestants will be show up later on."The person that spoken said.

Then a really technology screen suddenly appeared infront this big hallway.All the students around this big illusion screen.(You guys know what the author mean)

"For this year we will have five contestants only.Shall we begin with it"The MC said.

Then the first contestant's face appeared in the screen.All of the students said wow when this person face appeared in the screen along with her profile.

"This is the contestant,Miss Bae Irene.She is brilliant in Mathematics subject which she is the highest marks in this school for that subject.She is beautiful and rare interacts with another people."The MC stated.

"This is Kang Seulgi.She will be the second contestant.She was good in sport.With his face will attract you with her beauty and model style."The MC explained the contestant profile.

"This is the third contestant which is new for this competition,Miss Eunha.She have a good bunny teeth.With her smartest and respectful will be popular in just one weeks."The MC said.

All the students here started to whispered to each other.I looked at Alivia and she looks calm but I think she tried to mindlinked with me.

*Lucas,I'm scared that I will involves in this freaking competition.*She mindlinked me.

I little startled with what she doing just now.I sighed.

*Don't worry.You will not involves in it again,I guess.*I said as I tried to cheer her up.

"The fourth one will be Miss Chou Tzuyu from the nine girls called as Twice.She have a good looking face and body.Every years she will get the third place for the most beautiful face in this school."The MC explained.

"Last but not list,the fifth contestants will be,Miss Jeon Alivia."The MC cheered up.

Her jaw dropped when she saw her picture on thr screen.We just blinked but all the students were looking at us and clapped their hands.She fakely smiled and bowed.

"All you guys know was every years she will be the winner for the prom night.She was good in sports and get the medals since she was start a year in the highschool that all students never get those a lot of medals."The MC said as he said the sentence with a proud voice.

I looked up and my eyes widened.Shit,that's why I was defeat by her.89 MEDALS!!I never get that medals as much as her.

"Not only she was a good in sport but her academic was really excellent among the students but in fact that she really weak with the subject that she doesn't know it very well."All the students really proud to her.

"That was the contestants for this year and all of them can sing.Their voices were good and nice to hear.All along this vote weeks,they will have a test and will give a portable microphone.That all for today.Thank you."The MC out and then the school bell rang.

Then a student came and gave her a the box with inside it was the portable microphone.She took it and bowed to her.She bowed back and walked away.

Aliva looked at the box and gave it to Aless."Yah,yah,what on earth you give me this thing?It'a yours now."Aless little bit mad with her.