CHAPTER 9

I smiled and waved them goodbye."Bye,meet you guys at dinner time."

They nodded and waved back."Okay,goodluck."

I ran to the training hall to met them.I opened the door and they looked at me with a bright smiled on their faces.

"Guys!"I waved them and ran towards them.

Lucas gave me a signal for hug.I hugged him."Congrats,guys."

I pulled away and they smiled at me."I heard that you guys can't control your power yet."

They nodded."Yeah,this is quite difficult."Ten said in sad voice.

I tapped his shoulder."Ten,everyone will experiences it."

ALESSANDRA POV

I woke up as I heard my alarm clock has rang.I shut it down and do a little strecthing.

I woke up early so that I will made my plan work.I asked Ravi for helping me to this plan.

I walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine.I wore my uniform and braids my hair.I put on my glasses.

Yesterday I've been ignored Ken because I felt annoyed and jealousy surrounds me when I saw him with another girls.

I carried up my bag and walked downstairs.I saw mom still preparing the breakfast so I just want to skip breakfast here and breakfast with Ravi or Alivia at the school cafeteria.

"Mom,I need to go now."I said and wore my shoes.

Mom looked at me in confused."Honey,you didn't eat your breakfast yet."She said.

I stood."No,thanks.I will have a breakfast with Alivia."I lied.

Actually I want to start my plan.She nodded."Okay,be careful."She waved a goodbye.

I waved back."Bye,mom."

I took a walk to the school because my school was not far from here not like Alivia.

That girl live far away from the neighbourhood and their mansion just like a castle.

Yeah,of course they are.They have to trained the trainees that have been chosen by their parents.Their family was a huge family.

According to the rules that her family do was be loyalty to the family and be part of their family.

I texted Alivia and waited for her to texted back.Unfortunely,she didn't online.

I sighed and walked lazily to the school.I was walking into the building when I saw a familliar body infront of me.

I stopped and rushed to the back of this building.I took my phone and started to texted that freaking Ravi.

Aless:Ravi,where are you?

Ravi:I'm on my way now.

Aless:Can you just hurry up?I saw Ken have been here now.

Ravi:Okay,chill.

Aless:What the heck you say chill.

Then someone tapped my shoulder and made me flinched.I turned back and saw Ravi was smiling evily there.

"Yah,you asshole.You make me freaking shock."I said in annoyed.

"Ouh,sorry but you're the one who ask me to hurry up and now I'm here."He stated.

I sighed."Okay²,shall we start now?"I asked.

He nodded and opened up his arm.First I was blurry and then I clung my hand around his arm.