CHAPTER 15

Our eyes widened."What?!"We asked unbelievable except for papa and the trainees.

He nodded."The only one who can fix this thing.I just give you guys a suggestion so if you don't want,I won't explain you guys further more."He said and sat down.

"Papa,maybe Namjoon idea have a benefit to us to prevent this war begin."Jin said.

Papa nodded."Maybe we should Namjoon's idea for this moment,right Mark?"

Mark appa nodded."If that you agree,I will agree with that as long as we can protect this two packs."

All I can do was sighing.I can't think about this situation right now.It made me have a headache.

"I will visit them every days in different transform."I said.

With my sentence made their gaze turned to me.I can saw their eyes looks really guilty and sad.

"I say to you guys that don't worry about me.All I want is to make sure that you guys save.Plus,I have my brothers and my members to take care of me."I gave them a reassured smiled.

They nodded their heads."Shall we start with Namjoon's plan?"Jackson ahjussi asked.

They nodded."We will do it at the fighting hall."Namjoon stood.

We headed to the fighting hall.All of us gathered here.Papa and others will figured out the next steps.I hope Namjoon's plan worked.

"Okay,all already gather here."Namjoon said.

His others members checked for the trainee and they nodded."We will start our plan."Namjoon continued.

He took a sheet of paper and I just stood next to my members.I sighed heavily and Lucas patted my back.

I looked at him."Don't worry.Everything will be fine."He smiled.

I smiled back."I know.I trust my brothers."

"May I have a pack of werewolf gather at my left side?"Namjoon pointed to his left side.

All the trainees that were werewolf nodded and gathered them in one group.

"For the vampires,you will be in my right side."The pointed to his right side.

The trainees that vampires gathered at the place where Namjoon pointed at.They gathered there in one group.

"I will give you where is your packhouse was.I hope you guys work together and stay still until the end."Namjoon said.

His other members gave them a paper.They looked at it and looked infront again.

"We will divide ourselves since we were not same species with each other."Namjoon continued.

"Please wait for me.I want to make sure that all of them were save at their packhouse."I begged.

Namjoon looked at me and patted my head."It will make you tired by transform you into a different form."

"Let it be.I will ask mama and papa for making me turn into a werewolf form."I said.

"Don't burden yourself,little sister."Jin said as he approached us.

"I won't but this time I must do something for them."I pointed to the trainees that busying talked to each other.

"You don't need your parent to help you."Suddenly Jungwoo said that and made our gaze turned to him.

"What is it?"I asked.

Actually I was glad to have my members by my side.They always helped me with what was happening to me.

I love hanging together with them but now I have a boyfriend that caring about me and love me with all of his heart.