CHAPTER 11

They nodded.Lucas leaned closer to me and pecked my cheek.I was shocked with his suddenly kissed.

"We will meet tonight,jagi."He waved his hand and I waved back.

Aftet they left,I can felt I'm flustered now.I touched my cheeks and it's hot.

"Aww,my daughter is blushing."Someone teased me from my back and I saw my appa Mark with my six ahjussi.

"Ah~appa,don't tease me."I covered my cheeks.

They chuckled with my reaction.Appa Mark patted my head."This is not my daughter that I know."

I titled my head."What do you mean?I'm your daughter that you guys know before."

They chuckled."No you're not my swag niece."Jackson ahjussi said.

"Our niece or Mark's lovely daughter that we know she can't blush and always cold hearted."Bambam ahjussi added.

"Okay,fine.Why can't I change myself?I want to be a kind-hearted and be a lovely girl but you guys want my old one."I whined.

They giggled."Aigoo,my daughter.We just kidding and it's look like you have a boyfriend now."

I nodded and smiled."Yes but don't bully him."I warned to my ahjussi.

When I was 15 years old,I have a boyfriend named Mingyu.Kim Mingyu.They tried to stalked him and threaten them.But I don't love him because I felt pity on him.

They put their hands under their eyebrow."Yes,miss."

I giggled."Okay,thanks guys for being by my side."

"Aww~give me some hug."Youngjae gave me a signal for hug.

"Family hug!"I shouted in happiness and hugged him.

All of the hugged me and I giggled."Wait,guys where is Reselda eomma?"I asked and pulled away.

"Ouh,you know girls routine.I mean woman routine."Jinyoung ahjussi shook his head.

"Always shopping,chatting and you know what they always do,right?"Yugyeom said.

I shook my head."How I want to know that?I mean I didn't experience it."I little bit upset.

My heartbeat was beating so fast.Why?I looked to the left side and saw Lucas.

He was trying to listen what are talking now.JB patted my head and smiled.

"One day,you will have to feel that if you have a date with your boyfriend and I bet he trying to listen what are we talking now."All of my ahjussi glared to him.

I giggled."Guys,don't glare at him like that.My boyfriend will scared with you guys."

"We will make sure that he protect you."Jackson ahjussi pointed to my forehead.

I nodded."I will prove to you that he love me and protect me better than you guys."I teased.

They pouted."Okay,fine.Sorry if we not treat you very well."JB said.

"Omo,did my ahjyussi upset?"I pinched both of his cheeks lightly.

He nodded and not only him all of them were nodded.I giggled with their cuteness.

"Aigoo,I just kidding.I'm so sorry for teasing you guys like that.I love you guys even though I have a boyfriend."I smiled.

"Aww~~you're the best niece that we have."They put their thumbs up.

"What are you guys talking about?"We heard mama came towards us with Reselda eomma.

"Woah,you guys shopping a lot today."I said as I saw their held so many bags.