CHAPTER 38

"Maybe yes,the vampire doesn't have heart to make them looks alive like another creatures and need blood."He said and his eyes still focused on the road.

"But some of them have heart too.They were called as a half human and half vampire."He added.

I looked at him and tilted my head little bit."What do you mean?"

"Well,like they are not born to be a vampire.For example,a human which have a vampire bite.They will turn to a  vampire but they are not fully a vampire because they born and be a human first."He stated.

I nodded."So they will have heart to make them still alive."He hummed.

"But I was so curious with you."I pointed at him.

"Why?Why are you so curious about me?"He whined.

"You looks alive.I mean I can hear you heartbeat."I said.

He giggled and kept on driving.Aish,I hate this guy now.A hatred grew even more when I saw him like this or show me a insane one.

"I'm a leader,you know.I have a royal blood inside me.I'm powerful than my pack."He said.

I nodded again.Finally we arrived at the werewolf packhouse.

Hyungwon parked his car and I came out from his car."Thank you for sending me here."I bowed.

"Yeah,it's okay.If you need me,just call me."He said and I nodded.

I closed the door and he started to drove his car away then its disappeared from my sight.

I walked into the packhouse and all of them greeted me.I bowed at them and flashed a smile to them.

I approached one of the guard."Hurm...may I ask you?"

He looked at me and bowed."Yes,you may.What is it,miss?"

I looked at him from head to toe.He was good looking guy.Wearing an armor on him made him became more tough.

"I wanted to meet your alpha.Is he here now?"I asked.

He nodded."Yes,miss.Please follow me."

He started to walked first and I just followed him.I tapped his shoulder and made him looked at me.

"Is there something wrong,miss?Did I walk faster than you?"He asked in polite.

"You just little bit walk faster than me.But I wanted to ask you.What is your name?"I asked and smiled.

He looked at me smiling and turned his gaze to another direction.

"My name is Kun."He answered and still didn't looked at my face.

I nodded."I'm Alivia.Nice to meet you."I handed him a my hand.

He looked at my hand and tilted his head."Did you know how to handshake?"I asked.

He just silent and looked at my hand again.I sighed and took his hand.Now we are handshake.

"This is call handshake,Kun."I released my hand from his.

His mouth turned to 'o'.I just chuckled at his reaction.He is too cute to handle it.

"You like Kun,huh?"A person asked and I looked at my right sight.

I saw Seulgi was smiling at me and approached us.We pulled away our hands.

"I like his cuteness.Did he know how to communicate with others?"I asked.

Seulgi tapped Kun's shoulder and Kun bowed at her.She looked at me.

"Well,he is not in our pack when he was born."She smiled.