CHAPTER 32

It was Chae Hyungwon.The guy and his two playboy trying to flirting and seduce around me.

I fakely smiled and shook my head."No,my legs hurt that's why I can't dance.Why don't you dance then?"

"Hmm...I don't want.I wanted to have something to drink."He sat besides me.

He ordered a glass of vocka and waited for it.He looked at me while his chin rested on his back palm.

"This is the first time I saw you here in the event that you don't like it either."He pointed to me.

"It's because I was force to go here and it's none of your business."I  was getting annoyed with him.

He chuckled."You're so funny and I like that.I bet all guys will like you with your outfits like this.It was so beautiful."

"Thank you for the complaination.I don't like it either."I said and about to get up when he held my wrist.

"I have something to tell you.This is serious."He stood.

I looked at him and his eyes showed me that he was being serious.

I sighed and nodded.He made me sat down and he sat next to me.

"What do you want to talk with me?"I asked.

"You know that vampire and werewolf will do a war."He said and said thanks to the waiter for giving him his drink.

I looked at him in disbelief."How did you know?"I asked him.

"Well,I'm a vampire and I know that you are our queen.We really want you to be our queen."He said.

"But I can't.If I go to your pack,you will have a really powerful person and what will happen to the werewolf?"I asked.

I was wondering if I have to picked one of this packs because I am their queen and can picked whatever I want.I don't want them to have a war to each other.I know vampires and werewolfs were enemy.

"We will stop the war."He answered me simply.

"It's not easy,Hyungwon."I stood and wanted to walked away when I heard his next words.

"We can't stop this war until the queen pick one of our packs."He said and drank his vocka.

I just walked and left him.I should pick one of them and be their queen.I sighed and I bumped to someone back.

I taken aback and the person turned back.It was Lucas grinning like an evil.

"Woah,I almost don't recognise you.You the most beautiful girl for tonight."He commented.

I chuckled."You're so funny."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Let's enjoy this night."He whispered.

I nodded and we walked to the middle.Then the music turned to classic one the waltz song.

"Are you ready to dance?"He asked.

I nodded."Of course,I'm ready."I cheered.

He chuckled and held my waist.I put my another hand on his shoulder and amother one interwined with his.

We started to dance and Lucas kept on smiling.I smiled back but my mind goes somewhere else.

'We will stop the war.'Hyungwon's words still stick on my mind.

If I pick one of them,the war will stop immediately.If I pick the vampire pack and what about the werewolf packs.I can't let this unfair case to one of the packs.