CHAPTER 12

If I'm that girl,I will say thanks and just bowed to them not like this girl.

I looked at her from head to toe and she made all guys amazed with her skinny legs.I bet no but some guy are like that.

I received a call and it's from Jimin.I answered the call.

Alivia:Hello.

Jimin:Hello Alivia,did you guys already catch that car?

I looked to them that happily talked to that bitch.Now I will call her bitch.

Alivia:Yes and that person is a girl.She try to flirt my members.

Jimin:Just avoid them.Okay,can you check the engine of the car,please.

Alivia:But the car already up and down.How I want to check that?

Jimin:You clever,right?So why don't you use your brain.After you opened the engine,just take the microcip.

Alivia:Why you guys need that?

Jimin:After you get home,I will explain to you.

Alivia:Okay,I need to go now.

Jimin:Bye.

I ended the call and I was thinkin who's going to fix this thing.

Wait,Daniel.Kang Daniel.Yeah,he can fix that.I dialed Daniel's phone number.After a few beeps,he answered.

Daniel:Hello Alivia.

Alivia:Hello Daniel,can you help me with this fucking car?

Daniel:Ouh,okay.You will pick me,right?

Alivia:Aish,just wait.

Daniel:I will wait for you at the usual place.

I ended the call and looked at them."Guys,I need to get something first and just wait here."I said.

They looked at me in worried expressions and I just avoid it.I get into the car and drove my car to that place.

I stopped infront of his garage and waited for him.After a few minutes,he came and get into the car.

"Hi,Alivia."He smiled.

"Hi,Daniel.Shall we go now?"I asked.

He nodded."Okay,but don't drive it too faster."

I rolled my eyes and ignored his word.I drove this car as fast as I can and we reached at the place where that bitch and my members there.

We both came out from the car and Daniel look really shocked with the car.

"Wow!How did this car like this?How we want to get that thing?"He asked.

I shrugged."Use your brain,smart guy."I pointed to his head.

He huffed."You too.Why don't you use your bender to make this car turn into its position?"

I glared to him.I looked left and right side and I swung my hands.Then the car turned to its position.

That girl jaw opened when she watched that.I rolled my eyes."What?You never watch that before."

Daniel walked towards the car and opened the engine.He started doing his work and opened up the last part inside the engine.

We both saw a microcip inside it.Daniel took it and gave it to me."This is the one your brother want."He said.

I nodded."Yes,thank you Daniel.You're the best."I smiled.